An order with 2 milestones, if 1st one gets completed and 2nd gets cancelled, and gets cancelled by seller not the buyer. (1) does buyer get a chance to give feedback ? (2) does the order count as completed or cancelled?

talhariaz274

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Working with Milestones).

There is a contact us icon at the bottom of the article if you require further help.

@lloydsolutions According to fiverr 's policy if one milestone is completed whole order is counted as completed, but I want to know if last milestone is cancelled by the Sellar, does buyer get any option to give feedback ? Feedback option is given to buyers after last milestone, but what if the last is cancelled by the Sellar

@lloydsolutions According to fiverr 's policy if one milestone is completed whole order is counted as completed, but I want to know if last milestone is cancelled by the Sellar, does buyer get any option to give feedback ? Feedback option is given to buyers after last milestone, but what if the last is cancelled by the Sellar

any order cancelled by seller does not allow buyers to leave review. if the buyer stop the order in any milestone it is marked as complete and on any milestone the buyer is given a chance to leave review

any order cancelled by seller does not allow buyers to leave review. if the buyer stop the order in any milestone it is marked as complete and on any milestone the buyer is given a chance to leave review

@markauther Thanks for your precious time, if buyer stops the order then he gets the chance on any milestone to leave the review? Normally after completion of 1st milestone, then 2nd milestone and goes on buyer does not get the chance to leave review, he gets the chance to leave review after the completion of last milestone.

@markauther Thanks for your precious time, if buyer stops the order then he gets the chance on any milestone to leave the review? Normally after completion of 1st milestone, then 2nd milestone and goes on buyer does not get the chance to leave review, he gets the chance to leave review after the completion of last milestone.

you might be true. but I always used 2 milestone order

you might be true. but I always used 2 milestone order

@markauther Yes I also had a 2 milestone order. 1st one gets completed and 2nd one gets cancelled by me. Buyer told me at the completion of 1st milestone that she did not get the chance to leave the review. Now when I have cancelled the 2nd milestone, I am worried if she would get chance to leave review, as 1 milestone is completed and 2nd is cancelled by me.

@markauther Yes I also had a 2 milestone order. 1st one gets completed and 2nd one gets cancelled by me. Buyer told me at the completion of 1st milestone that she did not get the chance to leave the review. Now when I have cancelled the 2nd milestone, I am worried if she would get chance to leave review, as 1 milestone is completed and 2nd is cancelled by me.

No she wont get a chance. if the order is mutually canceled, or canceled by seller. buyer doesn’t get a chance to leave review. Buyer gets a chance to leave a review only at the completion if order, or if the buyer opens a dispute and seller doesn’t respond to that request and it is automatically canceled automatically and byers gets a chance to leave review

No she wont get a chance. if the order is mutually canceled, or canceled by seller. buyer doesn’t get a chance to leave review. Buyer gets a chance to leave a review only at the completion if order, or if the buyer opens a dispute and seller doesn’t respond to that request and it is automatically canceled automatically and byers gets a chance to leave review

@markauther Thanks for your help, Much obliged

Archived