Seeking suggestion from experienced people

mabedincbiu

@mabedincbiu, Buy a review not a good practice. I think in future It will be affect your seller account. If you have no order a long time, you should more concern about how to improve your gig, such as description, gig title, keyword, and service, Also you should improve your works and communication quality. at last you need to in online more time, then Most of clients knock who is online. I am not a good seller but in my short memory i think its a good practice for new order from a potential buyer. Thanks

@mabedincbiu, Buy a review not a good practice. I think in future It will be affect your seller account. If you have no order a long time, you should more concern about how to improve your gig, such as description, gig title, keyword, and service, Also you should improve your works and communication quality. at last you need to in online more time, then Most of clients knock who is online. I am not a good seller but in my short memory i think its a good practice for new order from a potential buyer. Thanks

Thank you so much for your kind suggestion.

Archived