Buyer Reviews after completion of order

ayazmemon09

Hi Everyone !

Its not a query but I want ask as I a new seller. I had completed my 6 orders but 2 buyers from the same country has bought my services in which I am expert. As I completed my order within due time with their satisfaction they completed the order but did not leave the review. even they were happy with delivery. what should I do ?

Hey @vickiespencer, what can we say about this?

I got this from a local group while answering a persons’ question about reviews. I referred your cs response on post and another guy sent the above response he got back then.

A local group? Do you mean like a local Facebook group?

CS staff and their responses may vary to a significant degree. One staff member might see something as okay, while another might see it as a violation.

It’s always safer to take the more cautious approach, especially when dealing with something that might permanently affect one’s account.

CS staff and their responses may vary to a significant degree. One staff member might see something as okay, while another might see it as a violation.

It’s always safer to take the more cautious approach, especially when dealing with something that might permanently affect one’s account.

Yes.

I agree, but in the meantime, we should be noted that ToS does not include such a statement that says sellers can’t ask for reviews. Just saying. 🙂

Archived