Gig is ranked but still no orders

ithearslan

Hello
My gig is ranked on 1st page in the last row but I’m not getting orders from the last 2 months. There are 79* 5-star reviews on my gig. Back in Dec 2020, I was getting enough orders and client messages on daily basis but my 1 order got canceled and the gig got de-rank and now it is ranked again 1 month ago but still, I’m not getting any order or nor messages.

favicon-32x32.png.1d5b8b71bbb1b0b99e6ccdb6ad37f82b.png Fiverr.com
do-wordpress-website-development-or-website-design-wordpress-f462.jpg.51fb01976cbdfae487ee49860f391138.jpg

Ithearslan: I will do wordpress website development or create wordpress...

For only $20, Ithearslan will do wordpress website development or create wordpress website design. | Hello Greetings :)Do you need aProfessional WordPress Developer?And need an eye catchingWordPress websitefor your business or want to customize the...

this is my gig. Can anyone help or suggest anything?

Hi @ithearslan

I don’t know about the detail, but you might do research on your competitor, maybe your competitor has changed with different metadata on page one and they more look attractive services offer. And maybe you can try to update your portfolio preview with more attractive and the title as well

Archived