I’m a new seller. plz share some creative tips and tricks, how get order form buyer request!

elias_mahamud

If I were you, I’d do some homework.

That would mean going to the Fiverr Tips section of the Forum and reading a few hundred of the posts there for ideas.

Just remember, not all the advice you’ll find there is good, but you will discover some good ideas.

That would mean going to the Fiverr Tips section of the Forum and reading a few hundred of the posts there for ideas.

Just remember, not all the advice you’ll find there is good, but you will discover some good ideas.

Thanks this is also helpful reply for me.

Hi, I have done serious research, read very many articles from Fiverr Help and Education center and from this Forum, read a very useful post here on how to respond to BRs. All of which I have applied. I send 8 BR responses a day following this format: greetings,brief my skills and experiences, potray an understanding of the needs of the buyer, brief on how to do the work, include how long it will take for me to deliver and the pricing at last. However, I don’t know know if the buyers really read my offers or they just prefer to minize the risks and uncertainities by hiring rated sellers.
I have done serious updates on my gigs, description and profile. On top of that I have optimized SEO for my gigs, improve on keyword optimization etc.
But after all these am wondering what else I need to do because am strugling to get a single order or the least some buyers reaching out to me to inquire about my services.

You said very well :heavy_heart_exclamation: Thank you so much!

Best wishes for you :heavy_heart_exclamation: I am new seller like you. But I’ve do follow some tricky tips such as

1. Be active in fiverr
  2. continuously send byer request.
  3. Do marketing in your profile at various market places and community
    If you think it would be good to do these, then you can. Otherwise you will can suggested me what right or wrong
    thanks

Archived