How do I get my first job?

ashrafhossenkha

I’ve been online for a long time but can’t find a job

Then changes in your gigs and try to makes better then now. i think it’s only causes the buyer which skill trying to find in there need, those thing not in your gigs. That’s the main problem Buddy 🙂

Thanks

This will help you

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

This will help you

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

@asirikulathunga Buddy for giving your valuable link 🙂

Fiverr is a platform like an open business. In order to gain attention, you have to market yourself the best you can to stand out. Have a website (if you can, of course), share your gigs on your Social Media (not thousands of times like I have seen some people in here), have a LinkedIn account and connect your profile in there. Have patience, always improve yourself in the meantime. Like any local business, we have to show our potential buyers that we are available and leave the door open. They will come eventually. Good luck!

The key tip which helps me a lot is to check the buyer requests time to time, This is how I got my first shot and I’ll be on level two in this evolution. If you don’t have any rank the buyer request will show for less then 30 to 60 minutes after the buyer post it and then it will get vanish. Try to use the relevant keywords so the right people can find your gig. Hope so this will help you little bit.

All you need to do every day to get a job on Fiverr is to be active on Fiverr at a certain time, give fiverr forum time, give your gig SEO keywords on gig, do social marketing, and send a buyer request, the type of client in the buyer request If there is a requirement, you have to write the details according to the requirement, you have to inform the buyer about your skill.

Fiverr is a platform like an open business. In order to gain attention, you have to market yourself the best you can to stand out. Have a website (if you can, of course), share your gigs on your Social Media (not thousands of times like I have seen some people in here), have a LinkedIn account and connect your profile in there. Have patience, always improve yourself in the meantime. Like any local business, we have to show our potential buyers that we are available and leave the door open. They will come eventually. Good luck!

I always try to learn to work regularly to keep my skills up to date. I made my gig with what I can. I don’t lie about work so that if someone hires me I can do it beautifully.

Send 10 Buyer Requests Daily Last but not least; send 10 buyer requests daily if you want to get your first order on Fiverr on an urgent basis. Write the best, well-explained proposal, and tell the buyer why he should hire you. More importantly, send buyer requests at night time as there is low competition at that time.

Send 10 Buyer Requests Daily Last but not least; send 10 buyer requests daily if you want to get your first order on Fiverr on an urgent basis. Write the best, well-explained proposal, and tell the buyer why he should hire you. More importantly, send buyer requests at night time as there is low competition at that time.

Thank You bro,

am already do this type of work bro.

This will help you

Great answer! I do think so. It is a great lesson for me as well. Thank you very much.

Archived