Please help How do I get more orders?

joni_islam

• 2 months later...

Impressions and clicks are an on-site metric only. Impressions are only gained when someone searches for your related keywords, and your gig shows up in the search result. Clicks are only registered when someone, on Fiverr, clicks your gig image, usually in search results or category pages.

If Impressions are dropping, that means fewer people are searching for, or seeing, your gig in gig searches. If clicks are dropping, that means that fewer people are interested in taking a look at your gig.

Although your gig images are eye catching because of how bright they are, You have too much info in each thumbnail. You will have more success if you put fewer words in your gig images. 

6 hours ago, lead_master98 said:

Thanks for sharing valuables answer

2 hours ago, uchihashahin01 said:

THanks for your information it will help me 

I would appreciate your thank you more if you would please use the thank you emoji in the lower right corner. 289006290_ScreenShot2021-06-25at11_21_25AM.png.10abdcd5b479ca5612ed44b4b0213aa5.png That way the thread does not get cluttered. Also, you can @ a user instead of quoting their whole post. That also avoids cluttering the Fiverr Forum. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 9:08 PM, design_glow said:

you will be never down if you are providing quick response  with quality services and on time delivery and low cancellation rate

Well, not really - first of all, there are Fiverr rotation which means that you can be on the first page for a certain amount of time, and then there will be other sellers on the first page. And so it goes round and round.your gig can be on the first page for a week or so, and

Second, Fiverr really promotes newcomers, and when a person reaches the first level, for a while the sellers notice a drop in gigs

Archived