Difficult to handle as New seller.. totally Confused!

What exactly is difficult to handle? Welcome to Fiverr

Hi there, I had open my account just 15 days back, as a beginner I published my 7 gigs successfully but all the description are really incomplete at some point or other. So I edited and published it again but since than my impressions started decreasing drastically …not sure what to do?

Hi there, I had open my account just 15 days back, as a beginner I published my 7 gigs successfully but all the description are really incomplete at some point or other. So I edited and published it again but since than my impressions started decreasing drastically …not sure what to do?

This happens a lot because the gigs take some time to be approved, which decreases impressions. It will go back to normal in a few days! Also, impressions are not as important as clicks.

It’s okay to be confused because of the first interaction with a total new environment, but with time you will grow and understand.
stay optimistic and persistently consistence with the vision of yours.
Every body felt the same way at the first and only few were able to make the hail on king’s high road and ravel them on rough roads to overcome the tough times.

This happens a lot because the gigs take some time to be approved, which decreases impressions. It will go back to normal in a few days! Also, impressions are not as important as clicks.

Thank You eliiclaire, for your comfortable and Worthy words !

Wishing You Success & Abundance too !

It’s okay to be confused because of the first interaction with a total new environment, but with time you will grow and understand.

stay optimistic and persistently consistence with the vision of yours.

Every body felt the same way at the first and only few were able to make the hail on king’s high road and ravel them on rough roads to overcome the tough times.

Thank You for showing clear view !

Wishing You Success and Abundance.too .

Archived