Why is fiverr support system is too slow and does not have active chat support or agile support system.?

arsal_666

I am a new seller. My experience with Fiverr was good until I confronted with their support system. After a first month when I had 2 project in queue and already completed my 4 projects with 5-star rating. I was happy because of 2 more clients waiting for me.
Then my Fiverr account got restricted. I thought my account will be back after review by the relevant department. But now 30 days I am getting the advice to be calm and be patient.
I’m feeling like I am dealing with Govt department in my own country.

I am a new seller. My experience with Fiverr was good until I confronted with their support system. After a first month when I had 2 project in queue and already completed my 4 projects with 5-star rating. I was happy because of 2 more clients waiting for me.

Then my Fiverr account got restricted. I thought my account will be back after review by the relevant department. But now 30 days I am getting the advice to be calm and be patient.

I’m feeling like I am dealing with Govt department in my own country.

Then my Fiverr account got restricted

What was the reason for your account restriction?

Fiverr accounts don’t just get restricted willy nilly (hopefully). There’s a reason behind such an action.

Were you, by any chance, offering a service that Fiverr doesn’t allow and were suddenly detected through completing your orders?

I know they told me the reason. Some report me in chat while all the massages are the part of my profile no one can delete them. I am not dumb who abuse someone. A guy came to me in the chat he asks me about the project everything. I answered but after when he agrees. He asked for a sample. I gave him. Then he asked me for the other sample. I gave him.

He told me both are the same. I am furious on him because already wasted too much time. I just tell him Good Buy You can hire another one. Furthermore, I was happy I did not accept the project of that guy.

Because I had a tight schedule I don’t want to deal with these types of persons who waste time, and it’s really hard to satisfy them.

Just after 5 hours without any TOS Fiverr restricted me. They did not block my payments or existing Projects in the queue. I can not massage any more or sent buyer request. I lose my clients contact.

Archived