Still i have no order

dhanabanchakma

why still not got any order please some help me, how to get quick order? I am trying always for getting the order

rich my gig please

favicon-32x32.png.13f8853a5979147ae8ef8490a1ca867c.png Fiverr.com
provide-fastest-data-entry-and-web-research-job.jpg.9c4d7f51e851f517a7e6c9e3025ae169.jpg

Dhanabanchakma: I will do fastest data entry, web research accurately for $5...

For only $5, Dhanabanchakma will do fastest data entry, web research accurately. | Note: Before placing order Please contact me first to check availabilityand a price estimate of your projectHi dear,Welcome to my Gig, are you looking for | Fiverr

The niche this gig is in which is Data Entry has so much competition. There are well-rated sellers who offer the same thing you do for the same price. for an example:

image.thumb.PNG.504da9afcfb21f2ffbf33e428439e7c6.PNG
image1606×279 34.8 KB

Just think from a buyer’s perspective, If you’re a buyer would you go for a seller with no rating instead of a rated seller to get done the same service for the same price? most probably not.

So, If you’re in a competitive niche like Data Entry, at least you must offer something unique that other sellers don’t. Freelancing doesn’t mean that you get orders easily nor money. nothing is easy. you will need to research, learn and improve yourself to compete with others, just like in the job market. otherwise, you will be stuck on the same spot forever.

The niche this gig is in which is Data Entry has so much competition. There are well-rated sellers who offer the same thing you do for the same price. for an example:

Just think from a buyer’s perspective, If you’re a buyer would you go for a seller with no rating instead of a rated seller to get done the same service for the same price? most probably not.

So, If you’re in a competitive niche like Data Entry, at least you must offer something unique that other sellers don’t. Freelancing doesn’t mean that you get orders easily nor money. nothing is easy. you will need to research, learn and improve yourself to compete with others, just like in the job market. otherwise, you will be stuck on the same spot forever.

Thanks for suggestion…your opinion is so much impressive for me, okay i will try to improve me based on buyer requirements. also I know some of things about getting job strategy on fiverr, but as a new seller i think i need to know and learn more and more about getting job on fiverr. that is why i am very glad for your opinion

same Problem.

Four months I did not get any order my Gig

favicon-32x32.png.05ae298903ac83d019724bebb2d9ffa0.png Fiverr.com
do-amazon-product-background-remove-and-clipping-path.jpg.e9699352b3c2ecb3b8d7a2a3c97201d8.jpg

Alauddinhasib: I will do amazon product background remove and clipping path...

For only $5, Alauddinhasib will do amazon product background remove and clipping path. | Thank you for visiting my Gig Hi,Are looking for photo editing services such as: Photoshop editing, Photo Background Removal, image background remove, Clipping...

can you suggest something for me as well

favicon-32x32.png.c2ce9b487aba18d1d7e2e0714af052c6.png Fiverr.com professionally-design-versatile-logo.jpg.a8381afb68b18d5e6a5e531d7540cae3.jpg

Tanisha_sharma1: I will design a unique logo with free revisions for $5 on...

For only $5, Tanisha_sharma1 will design a unique logo with free revisions. | Are you looking for the perfect logo for your organisation?If yes, then you are in the right place!Welcome to my gig:)In this gig you can | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.c2ce9b487aba18d1d7e2e0714af052c6.png Fiverr.com design-logo-as-per-the-demand-of-the-client-with-free-revisions.jpg.8bb533f540def7e7f9c040af99792846.jpg

Tanisha_sharma1: I will design vintage and signature logo with free revisions...

For only $5, Tanisha_sharma1 will design vintage and signature logo with free revisions. | Are you looking for the perfect signature or vintage logo for your company?We got it for you!Welcome to my gig:)I will create logo as per | Fiverr

Logo design is even more competitive than data entry. see the difference in gig counts!

image.png.607f3a69c669ae700b0068fccf1b7d3b.png
image779×183 11.1 KB

image.png.a4b3b9acca00ed6611c5023fc509941d.png
image789×181 10.7 KB

So my advice is the same for you.

At least you must offer something unique that other sellers don’t.

You will need to research, learn and improve yourself to compete with others.

can you suggest something for me as well

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 415fd28f1b39160bb70a0174e24eab72f0cefcaa_2_500x500.jpeg

Tanisha_sharma1: I will design a unique logo with free revisions for $5 on...

For only $5, Tanisha_sharma1 will design a unique logo with free revisions. | Are you looking for the perfect logo for your organisation?If yes, then you are in the right place!Welcome to my gig:)In this gig you can | Fiverr

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 1a9c2547b2ede998ba4b6b045c362408a15e4fbe_2_500x500.jpeg

Tanisha_sharma1: I will design vintage and signature logo with free revisions...

For only $5, Tanisha_sharma1 will design vintage and signature logo with free revisions. | Are you looking for the perfect signature or vintage logo for your company?We got it for you!Welcome to my gig:)I will create logo as per | Fiverr

thankyou so much…i agree completely

Logo design is even more competitive than data entry. see the difference in gig counts!

So my advice is the same for you.

At least you must offer something unique that other sellers don’t.

You will need to research, learn and improve yourself to compete with others.

day by day going on search result number…

Archived