I started fiverr 2 days ago

tanisha_sharma1

I am still waiting for my first order .These are the links to my gigs any suggestions? I only got 5 clicks but 40 impressions…Is it good enough for a start?

favicon-32x32.png.93ed1fb43d4c4c80670db9c21949dc97.png Fiverr.com professionally-design-versatile-logo.jpg.40f1cd7dd6c087ee0290481548576adc.jpg

Tanisha_sharma1: I will design a unique logo with free revisions for $5 on...

For only $5, Tanisha_sharma1 will design a unique logo with free revisions. | Are you looking for the perfect logo for your organisation?If yes, then you are in the right place!Welcome to my gig:)In this gig you can | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.93ed1fb43d4c4c80670db9c21949dc97.png Fiverr.com design-logo-as-per-the-demand-of-the-client-with-free-revisions.jpg.4ed991573a63a7e6666f57fea3717540.jpg

Tanisha_sharma1: I will design vintage and signature logo with free revisions...

For only $5, Tanisha_sharma1 will design vintage and signature logo with free revisions. | Are you looking for the perfect signature or vintage logo for your company?We got it for you!Welcome to my gig:)I will create logo as per | Fiverr

Welcome to Fiverr community
Wish you a shining future and should get more and more order from clients.

But its not wise to share your gig in the forum community, you maybe banned for this reason.

Be safe and don’t do anything against fiverr rules it may harmful for you.

Happy Freelancing, stay safe and pray for India to get rid off the terrible consequence.
Pray as much as possible only Allah is the reassurance.

Thanks, Animul Ilam

Welcome to Fiverr community

Wish you a shining future and should get more and more order from clients.

But its not wise to share your gig in the forum community, you maybe banned for this reason.

Be safe and don’t do anything against fiverr rules it may harmful for you.

Happy Freelancing, stay safe and pray for India to get rid off the terrible consequence.

Pray as much as possible only Allah is the reassurance.

Thanks, Animul Ilam

But its not wise to share your gig in the forum community,

It is allowed to share your gig link to ask for help in Improve My Gig and to advertise your gig in My Fiverr Gigs.

I have moved this to Improve My Gig as the OP is asking for help.

But its not wise to share your gig in the forum community,

It is allowed to share your gig link to ask for help in Improve My Gig and to advertise your gig in My Fiverr Gigs.

I have moved this to Improve My Gig as the OP is asking for help.

Really ?

Share here own gig for marketing? Fiverr allow that!!

Archived