BEWARE: Gig Removed Account Blocked Money Gone

When you were warned about the assignment thing in this thread:

Hello Everyone .!! I hope you are keeping safe in this Pandemic. Yes You heard it correct, my first week on Fiverr was a Roller Coaster Ride. I Joined the platform long back but it’s only a week when I created my first gig. First let me summarize the points that I did before uploading my gig: I checked on the top seller’s, and listed down the key pointers from their profile such as the language, their packages and most importantly the pictures they had used in their gig.I Come up with som…

Did you remove the bit about doing assignments as soon as possible after that and then Fiverr removed your gig? Or did your gig get removed before you had a chance to edit it to remove the assignment stuff?

I was having one order in queue so I waited for a day because there were other similar gigs with more than 10-20 review so I thought I would be having some time, but very next day my account got disabled.

If you are good in what you do and you have skills in it, then Fiverr is and always should be just a side option. Your main thing should be building your own site and promote your services there.

In that case, you only pay taxes to your government as a company and you set the terms and conditions.

There the key is quality and marketing.

Yes that’s correct but I thought Fiverr would be the best place to get some customer base and boost my career.

The website and other things I have planned some more time ahead down the lane.

Hi @vibronx I know you had informed my about that but very next day my account got deactivate. I waited for a day to come up with some other similar gig as I was having some Order in queue but very next it got suspended.

There was many other gigs similar to mine with like 10-20 reviews so I though I would be having couple of days to change it but very next day my account got disabled.

Talking about the link I do had gone through them, I am not sure about the links but surely I had gone through them.

Talking about the link I do had gone through them

When you say you got through them , did you click on the link? Because I checked just now and I don’t see any clicks on that link (apart from the one I did just now - so the one click on the link is from me)

My new account has also been deactivated by fiverr in 2 hours.

Again without reading TOS I created new account in hurry and Frustration.

So shall I assume my career on fiverr is over in just a week.

I would be glad if you guys suggest me some solution to it.

Again without reading TOS I created new account

Well, then that means you didn’t go through the link he meant! Because the link he shared was on the TOS. :roll_eyes:

Hi @vibronx I know you had informed my about that but very next day my account got deactivate. I waited for a day to come up with some other similar gig as I was having some Order in queue but very next it got suspended.

There was many other gigs similar to mine with like 10-20 reviews so I though I would be having couple of days to change it but very next day my account got disabled.

Talking about the link I do had gone through them, I am not sure about the links but surely I had gone through them.

I know you had informed my about that but very next day my account got deactivate. I waited for a day to come up with some other similar gig as I was having some Order in queue but very next it got suspended.

The thing is that when you post something in public here on the forum, some people can get tempted to report you if they see that you don’t follow the TOS. That is why I suggested that you delete it as soon as you can. I guess I should have written “right away”.

But, honestly, you should have deleted it right away no matter what when you became aware of it breaking TOS. That would have been the smart and the honest thing to do.

Yes, but they will all be deleted too at one point. It is only a matter of time. That is why it is playing with fire to keep a gig like that up after you know that it is breaking TOS.

So shall I assume my career on fiverr is over in just a week.

I would be glad if you guys suggest me some solution to it.

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to create a new account on Fiverr ever again. A ban is permanent. If you evade a ban by creating a new account that account will too be banned in time.

Your best bet is to work on another freelancing platform and read their Terms of Service carefully before signing up. I would also suggest not offering to prepare assignments for students. It is against many school’s Honor Codes.

I was having such a great week at Fiverr.
We’ll its over then.!! Over for ever.

Guess I can’t do anything now, EVRYTHING OVER.

Thank You guys for your help…!! @theratypist @marinapomorac @vibronx

I wish I would have removed that gig immediately when @vibronx you warned me.
Foolish me, Stupid me. I feel like killing myself.

It’s Over

Thanks You guys once again.!

There are many other gigs with offerings similar to mine and with some good amount of review. Why did mine got removed so quickly.

Now my second account has also been deactivated and now I cannot communicate with the fiverr about the request mail I had sent them from my new account.

Now my second account has also been deactivated and now I cannot communicate with the fiverr about the request mail I had sent them from my new account.

You could use the email address support@fiverr.com if you want to contact them without using a Fiverr account.

You could use the email address support@fiverr.com if you want to contact them without using a Fiverr account.

Thanks for it.

I’ll try to write them, but will they restore my account ? What do you say ?

Thanks for it.

I don’t know if they will sorry. I assume they won’t based on what has been said in the thread (if it’s a full ban). If a warning was given by mistake some people have had the warning removed. But it might be worth contacting them and explaining just in case, but it may not be possible to restore it.

I really think you’ve gotten yourself in too much trouble already

Yes True. I have done so many mistakes, don’t think so they will help me in getting my account restored.

If I would have read the policy properly, I thought it would be similar to what we blindly agree to all the terms and conditions while installing a new software.

I don’t know if they will sorry. I assume they won’t based on what has been said in the thread (if it’s a full ban). If a warning was given by mistake some people have had the warning removed. But it might be worth contacting them and explaining just in case, but it may not be possible to restore it.

Yaa I will give it a try.

I don’t think there is any other platform which is as good as fiverr.

@marinapomorac

But they did not even send me a warning, how can they do that. I was completely unaware of fiverr TOS. There should be some sort of warning.

Do you know any ways by which I can protect my new account, how do they will track my new account ?

I was completely unaware of fiverr TOS

It’s our responsibility to make ourselves aware of the rules. Everyone has to confirm that they’ve read through them. Doing assignments and academic work for others goes against a code of conduct in schools and universities, it isn’t just Fiverr’s rule alone. It’s unlikely that Fiverr will reactivate your account for you.

Yaa I will give it a try.

I don’t think there is any other platform which is as good as fiverr.

I am afraid you are right on this. I tried other sites but I just removed my accounts because they all expect you to bid on projects -meaning you have to be on site at the right time at the right moment and send the proposal fast.

Fiverr is the only site that allows you to make gigs and leave it alone and still get sales without bidding or sending anything to anyone.

If your gig description and portfolio are superb Fiverr gets you sales.

No one can match Fiverr on that.

I am afraid you are right on this. I tried other sites but I just removed my accounts because they all expect you to bid on projects -meaning you have to be on site at the right time at the right moment and send the proposal fast.

Fiverr is the only site that allows you to make gigs and leave it alone and still get sales without bidding or sending anything to anyone.

If your gig description and portfolio are superb Fiverr gets you sales.

No one can match Fiverr on that.

Yes you are absolutely correct. After this amazing experience on Fiverr, i doubt if I would like some other platforms.

I have messed up this amazing opportunity of Fiverr.

I did everything in a hurry and also I got couple of orders in first week so didn’t bothered to research on fiverr TOS.

I accept my fault but it’s very late now.

😦

Thanks for it.

will they restore my account ?

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

will they restore my account ?

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Still I would have appreciated some Official warning from fiverr before deactivating my account permanently.

It was not like I was doing it from days, I was new here and wasn’t aware much about the policies. So some sort of official warning would have been appreciated before deleting the account.

Still I would have appreciated some Official warning from fiverr before deactivating my account permanently.

It was not like I was doing it from days, I was new here and wasn’t aware much about the policies. So some sort of official warning would have been appreciated before deleting the account.

I was new here and wasn’t aware much about the policies

If you rob a bank, do you think it will help you if you say you weren’t aware that robbing banks isn’t allowed?

some sort of official warning would have been appreciated before deleting the account.

Would it have really prevented you from breaking the rules again, considering that, as soon as your first account was deactivated for breaking the rules, you broke the rules again by creating a new one?

Hi @theratypist

Thank You for reading my post. Yes they have mentioned in the mail that the gig was against there TOS but I was completely unware of that. Shouldn’t they send some sort of warning before deactivating my account at once.

All my earnings and customer base if gone. It takes time to build once again.

Yes they have mentioned in the mail that the gig was against there TOS but I was completely unware of that

Unfortunately the rules apply even if you are not aware of them…

Since my previous account is blocked and you are telling my new accounts will also be blocked, so I cannot use fiverr now.

Not necessary however before starting a new account you should inform support and ask for permission to open a new account

In gig I was helping students in there computer science projects and assignments.

Any kind of academic gigs are not allowed …

No. Your legal career on Fiverr is over. Everything you do next can only be illegal and will last for a short period until the Fiverr system catches you.

Yes and no … if support says it’s ok to open a new account then he should be fine

He has nothing to clear up. It is over, finished. He offered student assignment work.

’ Your past does not define your future ’ … there’s really no need for such harsh replies

But they did not even send me a warning

Yes because offering academic work is strictly forbidden here

Archived