Account restricted For Spam massage

nayeem7135

Need Help
My account restricted For Spam massage it is the fiver language.
Already i contract fiver support . But they are say it’s under review. How much time need they don’t know.
Now My question is. can i get back my account. Is it possible?
Thanks!

I can guarantee “Spam massage” is not “fiver” language.

You went and sent unwanted messages to people. You got banned. That’s it, good riddance. We don’t need spammers in this platform.

Please Don’t misunderstand me. I am new seller.

Here is Fiver massage:

Your account was flagged for sending spam messages. Our communication tool is designed to allow our sellers and buyers to communicate and conduct their business in an easy and effective manner. We ask that you do not send spam messages to users, for example, unsolicited, unclear, promotional, and out of context messages.

Please Don’t misunderstand me. I am new seller.

Here is Fiver massage:

Your account was flagged for sending spam messages. Our communication tool is designed to allow our sellers and buyers to communicate and conduct their business in an easy and effective manner. We ask that you do not send spam messages to users, for example, unsolicited, unclear, promotional, and out of context messages.

Your account was flagged for sending spam messages.

th.jpeg.411a076e3954e2087d2913fe94974f30.jpeg th-1.jpeg.8759b30414a937f535c769ee82b31bb0.jpeg

My account restricted For Spam massage

Here is Fiver massage:

Massage:

1280-459945281-baby-back-massage.thumb.jpg.ddb725c1b1fd948ca0d3b34411da5d0d.jpg
1280-459945281-baby-back-massage1280×1280 205 KB

Need Help

My account restricted For Spam massage it is the fiver language.

Already i contract fiver support . But they are say it’s under review. How much time need they don’t know.

Now My question is. can i get back my account. Is it possible?

Thanks!

Need Help

My account restricted For Spam massage

Nobody can help you from here because we are only sellers & buyers.

Fiverr will inform you decision.

Spam message is a very big problem. Not only message, most of the buyer requests are from new sellers of few particular countries. It is too hard to us identify a buyer who really need service. These are very bad activities!!

So fiverr has restricted you.

Read the Fiverr rules.

favicon-32x32.png.47bd992483415427146ac10f1428f9db.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.28801debcb66e1317c4f681dbe0c6099.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Follow these if you get a opportunity to work here.

You are right.

can I get back my account. How much have possibility.

can I get back my account.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will have to wait for the outcome of the review.

Archived