How can I increase my sales/get more orders from client

sazal_16

Hi experts expecting suggestions to receive orders from clients.

I’m expert at Background removal of any kinds of product. I’m expert in Adobe Photoshop. I’ve created a gig to provide my background removal service. But I’m not getting any orders.

Please leave your valuable suggestions.
Thanks for your time.

Basically in the improve your gig section you are supposed to provide a link to your gig(its the only section that allows to share your gig link)

Secondly fiverr is an open marketplace, and like any other marketplace new sellers who have less or no reviews have a hard time establishing trust amongst potential buyers. But that doesn’t mean they don’t get orders. They do but you have to be patient. It will be slow at the beginning.

So what you need to do right now is go to tips for sellers section and read as many helpful posts daily as you can. It will give you so much helpful tips and tricks.

There are a few things that you can analyse to improve your chances of getting hired.

1. Is your gig title clearly telling what you are offering? Are you using your main keyword in their?
  2. Is your description well optimised and well written, proof read and is error free?
  3. Are your gig images convincing enough as compared to your competitors?
  4. Are you charging too high as compared to other sellers?

You know a good and convincing gig image plus well written gig description and FAQs can increase your chances of landing a sale.
Best of luck hope this helps.

Basically in the improve your gig section you are supposed to provide a link to your gig(its the only section that allows to share your gig link)

Secondly fiverr is an open marketplace, and like any other marketplace new sellers who have less or no reviews have a hard time establishing trust amongst potential buyers. But that doesn’t mean they don’t get orders. They do but you have to be patient. It will be slow at the beginning.

So what you need to do right now is go to tips for sellers section and read as many helpful posts daily as you can. It will give you so much helpful tips and tricks.

There are a few things that you can analyse to improve your chances of getting hired.

1. Is your gig title clearly telling what you are offering? Are you using your main keyword in their?
  2. Is your description well optimised and well written, proof read and is error free?

You know a good and convincing gig image plus well written gig description and FAQs can increase your chances of landing a sale.

thanks for your valuable replies

its might be helpful for me in future… 😊

Hi, thanks for your valuable suggestion. I forgot the share my gig link. Regarding to your bullet point I’d like to say.

1. Yes, my gig title clearly describes my services. Yes I’m using main keyword there.
  2. Yes, well optimized and written and error free.
  3. I hope my gig images are convincing.
  4. No, I’m not charging more than other sellers in this category.

Here is my gig link.

favicon-32x32.png.40c2ff306170c45377a46120d58aed09.png Fiverr.com
do-amazon-product-background-removing.jpg.e8207e1a2066a10e9f4bcc2bf12af751.jpg

Sazal_16: I will do amazon product background removing for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Sazal_16 will do amazon product background removing. | Hi Everyone.I will do Image background removal amazon product Photoshop editing. I will provide top-Class professionalphoto editing servicesonFiverr. I dobackground...

Thanks a lot.

Archived