How to rank your gig better on a keyword - Tips to improve Gig SEO

First of all Thanks you so much .

If you don’t mind ,could you please tell me how you get this ?

I am not pretty sure how it is showing this badge,

In the past my customer service was not that good and professional, i was a beginner and did a lot of mistakes then i took a time off of fiverr worked on my communication skills and my overall design skills and i have been improving my service and the communication and the overall experience for the buyers. Since then i have a few loyal customers(just a handful) that keep coming back whenever they require a similar service.

I think the trick is communication and your end product. Keep working hard to improve both of them and they’ll most certainly return.

I still am working really hard on improving both of them.

You can watch Chris Do on youtube, listen to his clubhouse recordings and you’ll learn a lot about service before selling. His words have made me a better seller and a better communicator.

I hope it helps

• Like 12

seo can i do seo title like this one? to make like 3 tags here

I haven’t seen this SEO title option ever before this, is this a special beta feature for some sellers?? Not sure about this. I need to research this in order to answer your question as i am not pretty sure what this is.

• Like 4

Always give an image alt tag for your gig image. Use of best keywords in tag and description can increase the possibilities of getting top rank on Fiverr search for your targeted niche. Keywords are the most important words for any gig.

• Like 1

I am not pretty sure how it is showing this badge,

In the past my customer service was not that good and professional, i was a beginner and did a lot of mistakes then i took a time off of fiverr worked on my communication skills and my overall design skills and i have been improving my service and the communication and the overall experience for the buyers. Since then i have a few loyal customers(just a handful) that keep coming back whenever they require a similar service.

I think the trick is communication and your end product. Keep working hard to improve both of them and they’ll most certainly return.

I still am working really hard on improving both of them.

You can watch Chris Do on youtube, listen to his clubhouse recordings and you’ll learn a lot about service before selling. His words have made me a better seller and a better communicator.

I hope it helps

Here goes one more useful tip.

Can’t deny. She is definitely a pro on this feild