All of my Gigs have been Denied

aflah101

Today all of a sudden all of my gigs have been denied. I don’t know why and there isn’t any notification as well.

What can I do

I don’t know why

One gig was “I will help you with your high school maths assignments and tests” and one was “I will help you with your high school physics or chemistry assignments”.

This page Prohibited Services - Fiverr's Community Standards says:

…we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement.

The TOS says gigs may be removed for “Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers”.

The above is probably the reason those gigs got denied, though I don’t know why all your gigs were denied and not just those two, maybe it’s because you had 2 gigs breaking the rules and not just one (maybe you got 2 of the same warning?).

edit: If you want to contact support it’s https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

If you can’t log in and want to it’s support@fiverr.com

I don’t know why

One gig was “I will help you with your high school maths assignments and tests” and one was “I will help you with your high school physics or chemistry assignments”.

…we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement.

The TOS says gigs may be removed for “Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers”.

The above is probably the reason those gigs got denied, though I don’t know why all your gigs were denied and not just those two, maybe it’s because you had 2 gigs breaking the rules and not just one (maybe you got 2 of the same warning?).

edit: If you want to contact support it’s https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Positive advice , i appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t know why

Thanks a lot I didn’t get a mail so I thought no one answered it but it seems you did thanks again

Archived