Secret to buyer's heart

nwaeze_samuel

I’m a level one seller on fiverr and I haven’t gotten my first order, though I have a good number of impressions and few clicks but still no order.
After a few research and thinking over this issue, I believe there could be a secret to getting buyers to order your GIG, which isn’t known to me and I would be happy if I can get some suggestions from the top sellers and experienced sellers that’ll help me out. thanks.

What I mean is that, When I get a click and no order what can be the main cause for a buyer to view my gig and not order it.

When I get a click and no order, what can be the main cause for a buyer to view my gig and not order it.

Buyers have over 140,000 sellers to choose from in the logo category and 22,000 sellers who create flyers.

Why should a buyer pick your gig? What makes it stand out from all of the others?

Make your gigs eye-catching to have more success.

What I mean is that, When I get a click and no order what can be the main cause for a buyer to view my gig and not order it.

When I get a click and no order what can be the main cause for a buyer to view my gig and not order it.

• Unclear description.
  • Price is too high.
  • Competition.
  • Lack of reputation.
  • Language barrier.

When I get a click and no order what can be the main cause for a buyer to view my gig and not order it.

• Unclear description.
  • Price is too high.
  • Competition.
  • Lack of reputation.
  • Language barrier.

Thanks a lot but would you mind checking out some of my gigs

Here the links

favicon-32x32.png.cb02debacce6310eda19fec9111efd93.png Fiverr.com
create-a-problem-eliminating-logo-design-for-your-brand.jpg.c38aadadd7cddb231827e808e75ffb87.jpg

Nwaeze_samuel: I will create a professional minimal logo design for your...

For only $10, Nwaeze_samuel will create a professional minimal logo design for your brand. | Let's create fresh brands together.Thanks for your time to visit my Minimal Logo Gig, that means we have more chance to work on your design.I'll | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.cb02debacce6310eda19fec9111efd93.png Fiverr.com
design-marketing-t-shirts-for-your-brand.jpg.bed2fc1b6d0758b014ded49862b58e28.jpg

Nwaeze_samuel: I will design an eye catching custom t shirt design for you...

For only $10, Nwaeze_samuel will design an eye catching custom t shirt design for you. | >>>>WELCOME TO MY HOME HOODIE DESIGN GIG <<<<

Thanks.

Archived