How to get first order in fiverr 2021

marketer_galib

Hi there,

Your profile and gigs look good as far as I can tell. Other than advice on improving profile and gig descriptions, no one can really help anyone else to get orders. You just have to wait and see. What I can say is that any advice about staying online 24/7 and being active in the forum isn’t accurate. Forum activity certainly has no direct bearing on a seller’s success or orders. And although some buyers who have a tight deadline may filter down to the sellers who are online, you still need to sleep. 🙂

Hi there,

Your profile and gigs look good as far as I can tell. Other than advice on improving profile and gig descriptions, no one can really help anyone else to get orders. You just have to wait and see. What I can say is that any advice about staying online 24/7 and being active in the forum isn’t accurate. Forum activity certainly has no direct bearing on a seller’s success or orders. And although some buyers who have a tight deadline may filter down to the sellers who are online, you still need to sleep. 🙂

the best advice i’ve heard, Well done man. 😄 (new seller)

Archived