I am newest on fiverr

designlab35

Hello my friend, welcome to the Fiverr. Concentrate on two things first. Improving your skills ( what you are offering to the buyers) and learn how to approach the customer (Thousands of seller is here to offer the same thing, so what difference you can make). Stay connected and success is on your way. Best of luck again.

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr, this link should be extremely helpful https://www.fiverr.com/support/segments/sellers?segment=seller
I’ve spent all night studying that, but I should say that I’m feeling myself like an expert now)
There shouldn’t be any problems, the material it’s just simply awesome!
If you would get stuck with any questions feel free to text me anytime!
Wishing you to get only positive experience here 🙂

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr, this link should be extremely helpful https://www.fiverr.com/support/segments/sellers?segment=seller

I’ve spent all night studying that, but I should say that I’m feeling myself like an expert now)

There shouldn’t be any problems, the material it’s just simply awesome!

If you would get stuck with any questions feel free to text me anytime!

Wishing you to get only positive experience here 🙂

Hello Dana, Thanks for sharing my Friend…

Welcome to Fiverr! Although it’s important to be active on Fiverr, you really shouldn’t focus on being online all the time, or you’ll burn out. Instead, focus on providing high-quality gigs, reading posts on the forum and TOS, and marketing for your audience. Quality is better than quantity.
Best of luck with your gigs!

Hello Dana, Thanks for sharing my Friend…

Check this one as well, you’ll need it too

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

I am from bangladesh. I’m new on this platform. I want grow up like all of you. How can i active all the time in fiverr ? Thank you.

How can i active all the time in fiverr ?

This is a Fiverr myth!

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

• 2 months later...

To get your desired impressions orders as a newbie freelancer on Fiverr, I suggest you follow the following steps:

1. Try to be active on Fiverr for 15+ hours
  2. Make sure to share your gigs on social platforms
  3. Improve your activity on the Fiverr forum

Best of luck! 😀

Click on this link and you will get your answer in detail. Thanks

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

To get your desired impressions orders as a newbie freelancer on Fiverr, I suggest you follow the following steps:

1. Try to be active on Fiverr for 15+ hours
  2. Make sure to share your gigs on social platforms
  3. Improve your activity on the Fiverr forum

Best of luck! 😀

Archived