How can i find buyer and get my first order

arifkhan621

Hello, i,m new in fiver…

How can i find buyer & get my first order.

Thank you

arifkhan621

How can i find buyer & get my first order

That was many ways to get that

1. Try to send buyer request
  2. Share your services on your social media
  3. Active in the community, they will help you a lot. both on and off the Fiverr platform

And take your initial time to read some suggestion on the forum, you will get much information,

Cheers

Welcome to Fiverr Community

Freelancing is for the most patient and hardworking people, and work hard everyday with full trust and confidence in the God and you will be successful.
You have to be patient and keep up the good word and increase activity. Success will come for sure today or tomorrow. Share your gigs as much as you can. Try to sent buyer request as much as you can with unique style and format.

Thank you, Animul Ilam

3. Active in the community, they will help you a lot. both on and off the Fiverr platform

And take your initial time to read some suggestion on the forum, you will get much information,

Cheers

Thank you for this information.

I would say improve your gig images. Looks bit clustered and unprofessional. Then since background removing gigs are bit oversaturated there is really low chance of getting any order organically so maybe use Buyer’s Request to find you first few clients.

• 11 months later...

Archived