How can i improve my response rate?

dhanyalal

Try to maximize the function of Quick Response.
It help you to answer some question that usually client asked about your service without taking your time too much.
So when you are busy, you can still take 5-10 second to reply and continue with your daily routine.

• Like 4

I think if do your gig rank in fiverr below the some tips

1. All time active on fiverr
    2.be active on fiverr forum
  2. share your gigs on social media
    4.Send daily 10 buyer requests in a proper manner. don’t use any template for copy past.
    Best wishes :heavy_heart_exclamation:
  • Like 3

if you wanna improve your response rate? you have to be active for at least 12 h or more. You have to Download the Fiverr app so you can get notifications and give responses to your client from anywhere on time. Do not take time to reply to the buyer. Reply as soon as possible.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I think if do your gig rank in fiverr below the some tips

1. All time active on fiverr

2.be active on fiverr forum

2. share your gigs on social media

4.Send daily 10 buyer requests in a proper manner. don’t use any template for copy past.

Best wishes :heavy_heart_exclamation:

thank you very much,

• Like 1

Basically Fiverr response rate depends on replying your buyer in 24 hours. If you response your 1 buyer in 24 hours and another after 24 hours your response rate will be 50%. Again if you response one another buyer in 24 hours again, your response rate will be 67%. This is how response rate work.

Another thing is response time. It depends on replying your buyer in less time. Best is with in 1 hour.

So to maintain your response rate, install the Fiverr app in your mobile phone so that you can get notification when a buyer send you a message. As you get notified, you can now easily response the buyer in 24 hours & your response rate will be 100%.

Another small tip is to check your spam message regularly.

• Like 2

Hi there,
Fiverr response time depends upon your first message to the client. Try to download the APP and make sure it’s status in the settings is online. Respond your customers as soon as possible untill the black clock turns to red.

There is no issue to manage your response time once, you have installed app on your mobile.

Thanks
Mubashir

• Like 1

Hi!

I have a seller account on Fiverr. I have never missed a message within the last 60 days but my response rate increasing day by day 1 hours to 8 hours

Thanks

Please check some unread message on your inbox.

Maybe there is some message that you left to reply.

• Like 3

Hi!

I have a seller account on Fiverr. I have never missed a message within the last 60 days but my response rate increasing day by day 1 hours to 8 hours

Thanks

You don’t miss any message to reply. But the question is did you reply all of them within 1 hour?

If not you got your point. you need to reply all the buyer messages less than 1 hour for the 1st message you get from buyer. After that if you reply them 2 days later, it will not affect your response time. Your response time will be 1 hour. So don’t miss any message for first time to reply less than 1 hour.

Thank you

• Like 1

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic