Need an urgent suggestion

sopna9966

Hi, hope you are safe. I need an urgent suggestion from the seniors. “I have created a Payoneer account with my personal information. But I want to add my brother’s bank account to it and withdraw money. Would that make any trouble? Or should I need to open a bank account on my own? Can’t I withdraw money to my Brother’s Bank account from My Payoneer Account?” Please help me!

There wont be any problem but it is recommended to use a account of your own name. Since, sometime fiverr might require verifications so sharing yours and your brother’s detail might create concerns. But it wont be a problem as long as your brother does not have another payoneer account.

Thank you. One more thing if My brother has another payoneer account previously and the bank account already added to his payoneer account as well. Then?

There wont be any problem but it is recommended to use a account of your own name. Since, sometime fiverr might require verifications so sharing yours and your brother’s detail might create concerns. But it wont be a problem as long as your brother does not have another payoneer account.

Great information for new sellers. Thakns.

Archived