Fiverr's unsolicited terms and unfair with modular programmers

sa_kawsar

I have been working in different marketplaces including Fiverr. I usually develop WordPress themes and plugins.

Issue 1:
When buyers place an order to a gig they are able to submit requirements. So after completing the requirements, I can send a test website access to the client where the client can test my work, and after testing client confirms and I proceed with the delivery. Afterward, the client just keeps telling about extra work and refuses to mark the order as complete until he/she gets all the extra works done. Most of the clients do it intentionally knowing Fiverr’s unsolicited rule that “Fiverr can’t force a client to accept an order or force to communicate with the seller”

Issue 2:
Though the work is done and working on all other websites client claiming that it is not working on his website and refuse to provide his website access though I don’t have any environment to allocate the issue. Because it is working on every test website. In this case, Fiverr declare that they are being neutral but they are not trying to understand that I’ve worked for him it is working fine with all other systems even if you have the video proof nonetheless Fiverr will say the same thing. So in this case client just try to take advantage due to the unsolicited rule. Even this isn’t mentioned in Fiverr terms of service that they can’t force clients to mark the order as complete.

So, I am very much disappointed and frustrated and not getting any new orders but my gig appears in 1-5 position of a search result 😌 because I don’t want to proceed anymore where I feel insecure to work but paying 20% from my revenue of hard work.

I know no one can help me out there with a good working suggestion because everyone feels insecure in this case. So, it’s better to leave.

Thanks.

Archived