Cancellation rate - order mutual cancelation request

dadjob

HI guys,
I think mutual order cancellation request will not effect to cancelation rate. Because Some buyers place a new order without clear understanding. In that case they request to cancel the order. Considering that case, Seller has not any mistake. But cancellation rate directly effect to gigs and levels.
what you think guys. 🙂

Thanks!

HI guys,

I think mutual order cancellation request will not effect to cancelation rate. Because Some buyers place a new order without clear understanding. In that case they request to cancel the order. Considering that case, Seller has not any mistake. But cancellation rate directly effect to gigs and levels.

what you think guys. 🙂

Thanks!

I think mutual order cancellation request will not effect to cancelation rate

In your opinion what kind of cancellations do you think mutual cancellation should affect statistics?

What would be a fair situation to affect statistics in case of cancellation?

I think mutual order cancellation request will not effect to cancelation rate

In your opinion what kind of cancellations do you think mutual cancellation should affect statistics?

What would be a fair situation to affect statistics in case of cancellation?

Some buyer place a new orders without having good idea about the gig. (Buyer mistake) In that kind of cancellation, not need to effect to seller cancelation rate.

Any canceling it’s the mutual and the your understanding both reduse the order complition rate, As I know.

Yes! But my opinion is If buyer placed new order and they requested to cancel that order without having any issue with seller. Like buyer mistake. That cancellation rate not need to effect to seller. I hope you understand my point.

Archived