First time using fiverr and need help

cr0va1

Hi I ordered from someone and I got what i ordered but it was stuff i didnt see on the preview and i asked them if they could fix it, and it been now 6 days and i dont have access to any of what i payed for, and they are not responding. I hit confirm order cuz it looked good i noticed the issue after i seen it like in big scale. Is it away I can get money back or some?

Hi I ordered from someone and I got what i ordered but it was stuff i didnt see on the preview and i asked them if they could fix it, and it been now 6 days and i dont have access to any of what i payed for, and they are not responding. I hit confirm order cuz it looked good i noticed the issue after i seen it like in big scale. Is it away I can get money back or some?

Is it away I can get money back or some?

It is a grey area especially if you already approved an order.

You can contact support and ask what would e the best course of action in this case and CS will decide what’s appropriate in this situation after reviewing your order

Is it away I can get money back or some?

It is a grey area especially if you already approved an order.

You can contact support and ask what would e the best course of action in this case and CS will decide what’s appropriate in this situation after reviewing your order

Thank you I will do that 🙂

Archived