Stay online? what?

kapiks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i agree with you you say right this is a not possible stay for 24 online what is this i don’ts understands any one say this is a right

Thank you for your opinion, 😀

I hope as many people as possible will see this post and make them aware of it!

When I first created Fiverr while back in 2019 suggested by a friend (who hates to see me doing free art over the past 15 years). He thinks it’s time for me to do something to support myself. I never heard of Fiverr before until he mentioned about the platform.

After successfully set up Fiverr account and I didn’t know what to do. I just leave it empty for nearly 2 years, until my brother moved back from L.A. and told me about “crazy things you could sell on Fiverr as a freelance artist”. At that time, I didn’t understand how the Fiverr Gig works. So I did some research on Google, then I decided to give myself a chance to created my first gig.

It wasn’t long, I’ve just received my first message from a buyer who wanted to order the artwork for his book back in December 2020. I didn’t even stay online for 24/7 and didn’t have time for that, thankfully I have Fiverr app installed on my iPhone! And of course, I didn’t need to stay online just to received my first 4th orders from 4 different clients.

I don’t understand why some Fiverr community members suggested other new sellers to stay online to receive the order from clients. This is unhealthy and it is not how it’s work. Clients mostly are looking for some eyes catchy and impressive gig, but clients sometime hesitant whether they want to place an order on one of Fiverr sellers’ gig they want to own. Fiverr seller can’t force buyers to order their gig! It’s up to buyers whether they like it or not. If not, stop complaining about lack of sales and move on.

highly appreciated your topic…

I keep saying. It’s about communication!

I use fiverr both as a seller and buyer. Sometimes it’s really difficult to find quality and honest work. However I’ve noticed that if you contact a seller, it’s pretty frequent that you’ll get a “hi” response and that’s it. You may then get the real response to your questions after half an hour.

NEVER do that. It’s bad first impression. Those are the sellers that only care about that “online status” and the “average response time rating”.

I get my orders while I am sleeping. You must learn how to convert a user into a client! Yesterday I had a client who had doubts if he would need my services at all. It took me 2 minutes to convert him into a client. You must learn how to understand your potential clients needs.

As long as you loose time with “24 hours online, automatic refresher, 24 hours in forum, ect etc” you may or may not get an order, but are you investing enough time into improving your skills and delivering high quality services?

I keep saying. It’s about communication!

I use fiverr both as a seller and buyer. Sometimes it’s really difficult to find quality and honest work. However I’ve noticed that if you contact a seller, it’s pretty frequent that you’ll get a “hi” response and that’s it. You may then get the real response to your questions after half an hour.

NEVER do that. It’s bad first impression. Those are the sellers that only care about that “online status” and the “average response time rating”.

I get my orders while I am sleeping. You must learn how to convert a user into a client! Yesterday I had a client who had doubts if he would need my services at all. It took me 2 minutes to convert him into a client. You must learn how to understand your potential clients needs.

As long as you loose time with “24 hours online, automatic refresher, 24 hours in forum, ect etc” you may or may not get an order, but are you investing enough time into improving your skills and delivering high quality services?

beautifully explained!

thanks a lot!

Putting a video in the gig IS highly recommended by Fiverr and I can vouch for the fact it makes a big difference to my sales.

I can vouch for it too!

After inserting the video my gig suddenly hit the front page! 😃

By the way, we have a lot of room to show off to convince the client to use our service 😉

I’m not good at giving advice, but glad I could at least share my experienced on Fiverr with all others as a new seller on the platform! Nice meeting you all, by the way! 🙂

Nice to meet you too!

I’m not good at giving advice

as you can see you are not that bad at giving advice!

well done!

I’m fairly sure people who say that mean to respond to messages quickly, to keep response time low. This is more likely to happen if you are online, or just use the phone app. Although my notifications are greatly delayed on my phone for some reason, so it defeats the purpose.

But being online or offline has had no difference in the amount of messages/orders I have received. I have done marathons being online all day, and also only a few seconds with no difference.

I’m fairly sure people who say that mean to respond to messages quickly, to keep response time low. This is more likely to happen if you are online, or just use the phone app. Although my notifications are greatly delayed on my phone for some reason, so it defeats the purpose.

But being online or offline has had no difference in the amount of messages/orders I have received. I have done marathons being online all day, and also only a few seconds with no difference.

Hi @adsensewizard, 🖐️

That’s right the app helps you reply quickly…

And being online won’t make us suddenly the best sellers. in fact, it will not even do anything, the client will check our gig first anyway and it depends on him whether the client decides to use our services!

Thank you for your opinion!

your words are true, being online 24/7 is impossible as we are human not machine. we should not advice someone to do what we ourselves can’t do

No one can do it and it will not be of benefit… You can only lose precious time, sleep, and your Fiverr account by the way!

I can vouch for it too!

After inserting the video my gig suddenly hit the front page! 😃

By the way, we have a lot of room to show off to convince the client to use our service 😉

If not for any other reason, I think a decently shot video just puts a real face to a person a buyer will potentially be working with. I don’t know about rankings but I’m pretty sure it could increase the potential of making sales.

If not for any other reason, I think a decently shot video just puts a real face to a person a buyer will potentially be working with. I don’t know about rankings but I’m pretty sure it could increase the potential of making sales.

Thanks for your opinion!

I agree, it not only raises the ranking of our gigs but also gives us great opportunities to present myself thanks to it 😀

Archived