I got warning two times

I got a warning two times. One was 7 or 8 months ago and another one was 2 days ago. But I did nothing wrong. I did not communicate outside. what can I do now? need suggestion
If I will pass 60 days without warning, what will happen? what does it mean?
if I cannot pass 60 days without warning, what will happen?

What EXACTLY did the email from Fiverr say?

Copy and paste it so we can see.

Then maybe one of us can give you some advice.

its all about outside contract. And academic help.

Sometimes buyer asked for assignment. what can i do?

every assignment is not about academic. but fiver think that every assignment are academic.

every assignment is not about academic. but fiver think that every assignment are academic.

There’s something missing here.

Just copy & paste the Fiverr message and then we can discuss further.

What other kinds of assignments are there?

Basically, you should not be helping others with their school/college work. If the student needs help, they can visit a tutoring site, but Fiverr is not meant to help students with their work.

Hi jahidhassantipu,

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is a violation of most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. This includes engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorized copying. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

This is your second warning therefore you are not eligible to achieve a level one seller badge for the next 30 days.
If you continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

Hi jahidhassantipu,

To protect our buyers and sellers and promote a safe marketplace, we ask that you do not request to communicate outside of the Fiverr platform. To clarify, please refrain from engaging in direct communication through different channels. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

Hi jahidhassantipu,

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is a violation of most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. This includes engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorized copying. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

This is your second warning therefore you are not eligible to achieve a level one seller badge for the next 30 days.

If you continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

Thanks!

The Fiverr team

This is your second warning

Your account is now at risk!

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

I think you need to try to contact support

No need to contact support. Support already told him everything he needs to know with their email. Academic work is not allowed. Violate the rules again and your may be permanently banned.

Archived