Custom Offer Expiry

leannelrivers

100% agree - I learnt this the hard way too, and make a point of always setting an expiry. But I only learnt this within the last year or so, and have no idea how many offers are still ‘out there’…

It would be great if there were a way of quickly seeing all of your pending offers.

100% agree - I learnt this the hard way too, and make a point of always setting an expiry. But I only learnt this within the last year or so, and have no idea how many offers are still ‘out there’…

It would be great if there were a way of quickly seeing all of your pending offers.

Yes, I’ve gone through my messages from the last 2 years and withdrawn any outstanding offers. There is no quick way, but they’re easy to spot from the message preview.

@leannelrivers what should I do if I already have sent custom offers without setting up a expiry time?

I didn’t want to start a big panic with this post 🙂 You don’t have to do anything with them if you don’t want to. But some of us have learned that an off months old and past the deadline originally stated can get accepted when we’re not available.

Archived