What are some of your #1 priorities for customers?

sebastianmedia

For over 15 years I’ve been working with customers on a daily bases. I can honestly say that I’ve learned some very successful key lessons on how to grow your business the right way.

Here are a few samples:

1. Always provide professional and pleasant customer service, even when the customer isn’t in his/her best mood. No smart remarks, No excuses and never respond out of angry.

2. Sometimes you do have to go out of your way, I mean you’re building your own company/side project. The only way you can be 90% strict and to the books is when you have a line of clients standing outside your door and you live comfortably. Also keep in mind that every project might not be for you, it’s ok to pass when it the requirements don’t match your skills.

3. Be honest with your customers. They want you to be happy and pleasant. Get creative when communicating with your customers, give them good memories, not bad memories. In some cases, you just can’t always please everyone. Just always remain professional. If you provide amazing, high quality work, and excellent customer service; you will have a higher chance to retain most of your customers. They will come back!

These are just 3 simple key basic reminders that I always use. I could write more, but I can’t give away all my secrets! :)>-

Check out my gigs: www.fiverr.com/sebastianmedia

• 2 weeks later...

Archived