No sells after 2 years

muddyfromnl

Your profile says you’ve been a member for one year, not two. Anyway. I would take a look at your profile description and just clean it up a little bit, consider changing some things. I wouldn’t say you are 13 years old. Please don’t think I’m patronising you or suggesting you’re unable to deliver what you say because of your age, but there are thousands of sellers offering a similar service and if people are going to spend money they want someone with plenty of experience.

Your profile says you’ve been a member for one year, not two. Anyway. I would take a look at your profile description and just clean it up a little bit, consider changing some things. I wouldn’t say you are 13 years old. Please don’t think I’m patronising you or suggesting you’re unable to deliver what you say because of your age, but there are thousands of sellers offering a similar service and if people are going to spend money they want someone with plenty of experience.

Sorry *almost 2 years and yes I was already thinking about removing my age but I can’t get older faster

Sorry *almost 2 years and yes I was already thinking about removing my age but I can’t get older faster

I can’t get older faster

There is no need to put your age.

Suggest you change “life can be hard” from under your profile image to something more positive as that may put some buyers off.

I can’t get older faster

There is no need to put your age.

Suggest you change “life can be hard” from under your profile image to something more positive as that may put some buyers off.

Is it good now? I changed the “life can be hard”

And yes I also removed my age, are there any other changes I have to do on my bio?

Hard to say, but there is hundreds of thousands doing background removal, even my kid who’s 8 years old he can do it fast and good looking, Also there are hundreds of websites who offers background removals for free and right away automatic.

There are also Seo check websites, and if you dont know what mans Seo friendly , I make a guess, you are using some website who does that automatic. Also no evidence you are good at it, or anything else…

And last one, i can also give personal opinion how the website looks, and there are plenty of free websites who does counting health of web automatic for free.

In the end just dont take it deep to heart, but you are offering mostly free services what can be done by using search engine at google, offering them for money…

It’s not a Niche and if u havent made any sales on those gigs, you probably won’t.
Maybe get some studies. I know in Netherlands have so many other options. even for foreigners. But you are local, so much more ways to earn and learn.

Save your nerves and enjoy your childhood outdoors not at the pc. 🙂

Hello, there Muddy!

I took a look at your profile and checked out one of the gigs (which is a background removal service)

If I were you, I would definitely change my gigs’ graphics for good.
Look at it like this: You’re into Photoshop, you want people to feel confident about your ability in finishing the task and that it would look worth the money.

So first of all, dedicate some precious hours and design your gigs’ graphics one at a time, add some text to them, read some “color and typeface psychology”, and when you’re finished it’s time to revise the title and descriptions.
As much as you have to sound trustworthy and honest, you have to be more specific. What is it that you do exactly? Who needs such a service? Who might be your next prospect? address those topics and you might start getting messages in your Fiverr inbox.

One thing I forgot to mention is your service title. Keep it short and unique. Switch to buying mode and search for some services related to the one you have. How many services does it show? Look at the successful ones, and try to be unique in your own way.

Let’s do it!

Hard to say, but there is hundreds of thousands doing background removal, even my kid who’s 8 years old he can do it fast and good looking, Also there are hundreds of websites who offers background removals for free and right away automatic.

There are also Seo check websites, and if you dont know what mans Seo friendly , I make a guess, you are using some website who does that automatic. Also no evidence you are good at it, or anything else…

And last one, i can also give personal opinion how the website looks, and there are plenty of free websites who does counting health of web automatic for free.

In the end just dont take it deep to heart, but you are offering mostly free services what can be done by using search engine at google, offering them for money…

It’s not a Niche and if u havent made any sales on those gigs, you probably won’t.

Maybe get some studies. I know in Netherlands have so many other options. even for foreigners. But you are local, so much more ways to earn and learn.

Save your nerves and enjoy your childhood outdoors not at the pc. 🙂

Yes I do use an software for the seo report but the background removal is more of my thing. I know that you’re only once a kid and you can do a lot more without consequences but I actually hate it being a child. I started this fiverr thing because I wanted to make money to start my own business. My biggest fear in life is that I get a boring job and not a company where I know that I worked hard for. I don’t care if the company is the new Amazon or a small company as long as I know that there is so much effort into it and I don’t got a boring job I am happy.

Hi @muddyfromnl. I copied this link from Fiverr Learn for their free course on freelancing. You may find it useful going forward 🙂. Best of luck!

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
cYA3OSdXRBa37SxcuQUI_Untitled%20design%20%2868%29-min.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

You can marketing your gigs. and share your gigs in your social media account like facebook, linkedin, twitter and others platform,

How can you offer your tips to people if you are on same position as this cool kid.

Shares on social media doesnt work. atleast 95%

Archived