I want to know about the order competition

nirvul

Can someone tell me how much my order competition will be if one of my orders is canceled and how long it will take to be 100% like before

Can someone tell me how much my order competition will be if one of my orders is canceled

You’d need to check how many orders you’ve completed and cancelled in the last 60 days and the percentages and add 1 to the number of cancelled before working out the percentage for the new stats.

and how long it will take to be 100% like before

Really it probably won’t get back to exactly 100% until >= about 60 days after the cancellation, when that cancelled order is no longer counted. Maybe it might show as 100% before that if it’s rounded to that after you complete enough but it might be unlikely.

Can someone tell me how much my order competition will be if one of my orders is canceled

You’d need to check how many orders you’ve completed and cancelled in the last 60 days and the percentages and add 1 to the number of cancelled before working out the percentage for the new stats.

and how long it will take to be 100% like before

Really it probably won’t get back to exactly 100% until >= about 60 days after the cancellation, when that cancelled order is no longer counted. Maybe it might show as 100% before that if it’s rounded to that after you complete enough but it might be unlikely.

thanks for your contributing!

Archived