Why my gig still zero!?

baderalkhalaf

Please add your profile, Then we can check it

This my profile:

favicon-32x32.png.a654ca14571ffdd04fad0bbafa60dd55.png Fiverr.com JPEG_20210418_073824_661591319592669374.jpg.fdb5cf276fa86ce8dbd272c9aacb8ea2.jpg

baderalkhalaf's public profile on Fiverr

Are you looking for a person who can work creatively and shows a beautiful face for your product, a person who can easily communicate with you, if necessary, he can work as a team? Someone can produce high-level creativity from the same planning...

My Fiverr beginning
Your account
GIG creation
Title of your gig
Fiver skill tests
Scope and Pricing
Description
Requirements
Gallery
My gig is up, now what
Buyer requests
Outsourcing
Orders cancelations
Miscellaneous
My gig is on the last page
I have to be online to get orders
My gig is not coming up in searches
Opening tickets with CS
Unlimited revisions
Protection of delivered files
Using stock photos or videos and from “free” and premium sites
Samples
Chatting in inbox all day
1,7,10 or 20 gigs what is the best?
How To Check My Gig Ranking?
Learn with Fiverr
Don’t waste too much time on the forum without extra activity going on.

For example, this entire post was written while I was at the gym on the treadmill for 1.5 hours. Lost 409 calories (slow-paced walking with leg weights so I do not trip while typing)

Stay safe and take care.

The sad story here is that people will like this, but most can be found here: Fiverr Help and Education Center 63

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design your product packaging
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but no package has the number of revisions set to unlimited.
Maybe change “until you will be satisfied”
Maybe the starting at price of $125 is a bit high when there are no reviews yet.

Gig: I will design creative logo with all files in 48h
In the FAQ section:
Maybe change “What is social media kit include?” in question 2.

Gig: I will design corporate brochure and company profile
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the packages have the number of revisions field set to unlimited.

It says “24x7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT” - Surely 1 person can’t give 24/7 customer support.

Gig: I will design creative flyer or brochure in 12 hours

The URL of the gig is about photo manipulation. Maybe it would have helped if it was more related to the gig title. It can’t be changed after the gig is created though.

To help solve the problem of orders, if you haven’t been sending offers to buyer requests you can do well I’d try doing that.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design your product packaging

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revisions” but no package has the number of revisions set to unlimited.

Maybe change “until you will be satisfied”

Maybe the starting at price of $125 is a bit high when there are no reviews yet.

Gig: I will design creative logo with all files in 48h

In the FAQ section:

Maybe change “What is social media kit include?” in question 2.

Gig: I will design corporate brochure and company profile

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the packages have the number of revisions field set to unlimited.

It says “24x7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT” - Surely 1 person can’t give 24/7 customer support.

The URL of the gig is about photo manipulation. Maybe it would have helped if it was more related to the gig title. It can’t be changed after the gig is created though.

To help solve the problem of orders, if you haven’t been sending offers to buyer requests you can do well I’d try doing that.

Great analyses

thanks

This my profile:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 40028ee30a914d8c90e0ae33cb8fbf942fc9e701.jpeg

baderalkhalaf's public profile on Fiverr

Are you looking for a person who can work creatively and shows a beautiful face for your product, a person who can easily communicate with you, if necessary, he can work as a team? Someone can produce high-level creativity from the same planning...

I think I would change that you are fluent in English. You may be conversational, but, your grammar is not correct in your bio.

Also, even though you have Gigs that are entry level as far as pricing - 2 of your Gigs start at a much higher price than other new sellers. This will be a turn off to browsers - and I wouldn’t say that your Gig images are that eye catching that I would take a chance on ordering. They look like everyone else’s images in those categories.

GG

Hey guys, I’m new here too. Please any advice for me?

Here is my gig

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
e223d4111d629c789bd93d374f6a9a252a6e4040.jpeg

Kimbi53: I will create excellent websites for your business for $35 on...

For only $35, Kimbi53 will create excellent websites for your business. | Looking to create website that look great on all devices? I do web design and developmentPromote your ecommerce business with amazing website design and using | Fiverr

As I told the other guy - create your own post if you want people to look at your Gig. Do not hijack someone else’s post asking for help on their Gig.

GG

Archived