No buyer request I have found what can I do?

fahimbhai3280

Okay. At what time does the buyer request the most?

Different country different time zone. In Bangladesh time zome GMT 6+ , we find buyer request 11.00 am-12.30 pm, 5.00pm-6.30pm, 12.00am-1.00am, 6.00am-8.00am. everyday some time you will not find the buyer request. but i think this time zone will help you.

Different country different time zone. In Bangladesh time zome GMT 6+ , we find buyer request 11.00 am-12.30 pm, 5.00pm-6.30pm, 12.00am-1.00am, 6.00am-8.00am. everyday some time you will not find the buyer request. but i think this time zone will help you.

Thank you so much for your advice I will definitely follow this.

Hi friend
Welcome! If you want to get a buyer request, make sure that your gig is properly arranged. See if you missed something to sort or write an offer. Check if you have given tag / key word according to your gig title. And yes, buyer requests are not always available. You will check the buyer request at 12 midnight and 2 pm (Bangladesh time).
Thanks dear!

Hi friend

Welcome! If you want to get a buyer request, make sure that your gig is properly arranged. See if you missed something to sort or write an offer. Check if you have given tag / key word according to your gig title. And yes, buyer requests are not always available. You will check the buyer request at 12 midnight and 2 pm (Bangladesh time).

Thanks dear!

Thank you so much for your advice definitely i will follow this

Archived