Why do we have so much unskilled Video creators using templates

chester48

This is really difficult. I saw a creator offering vyond for 1000$. is it that this buyers don’t know this videos are template and they can do it by themselves. What’s makes a vyond video editor or template user a skilled or professional editor? When what you use are already premade assets. Also some of them charge very low $5 to create a full 60 seconds video and when you take a look, they are all using templates from videohive or vyond. Infact I think I may have to start using templates from videohive since I can’t compete. I work alone for now and it takes me over 15 days to create 60 second explainer. You have to do face rigging, body poses all contact poses, you may even draw some frame by frame, animate background etc… yet fiverr allows this low skilled sellers on front page. This is ridiculous.

To my fellow pros on animation, how can I break through, cause you can’t compete with a person who uses templates, he can deliver under 24hrs. I am creating my own templates though but you know, how difficult it is, time and alot of coding expression and creating effects presets that can be applied on them.

So much piracy.

I work alone for now

But your FAQ says

759941417_Screenshot_2021-04-17Chester48Iwillcreatecustom2danimationexplainervideofor100onfiverrcom.png.f2754f2e9b3866af896400d0ae1ea12c.png
Screenshot_2021-04-17 Chester48 I will create custom 2d animation explainer video for $100 on fiverr com721×168 10.2 KB

Do you work alone, or with a team?

Keep in mind that buyers might notice inconsistencies, like saying that your name is Chester, and then claiming that you’re a team, or stating that your English level is native, and then a part of your gig description reads like this:

1363847158_Screenshot_2021-04-17Chester48Iwillcreatecustom2danimationexplainervideofor100onfiverrcom(1).png.28634254e69e89e465c8a9c3a04b761e.png
Screenshot_2021-04-17 Chester48 I will create custom 2d animation explainer video for $100 on fiverr com(1)733×169 12.2 KB

I’m not saying any of this to be mean, I’m just saying that buyers might find it suspicious and choose someone else, so these inconsistencies make it harder for you to compete.

I work alone for now

But your FAQ says

Do you work alone, or with a team?

Keep in mind that buyers might notice inconsistencies, like saying that your name is Chester, and then claiming that you’re a team, or stating that your English level is native, and then a part of your gig description reads like this:

I’m not saying any of this to be mean, I’m just saying that buyers might find it suspicious and choose someone else, so these inconsistencies make it harder for you to compete.

Interesting, I see what is happening here.

@catwriter did I tell you to go check and post my account here. Perhaps a direct message could be more better. Learn to mind your business sometimes.

I’m sorry, but that’s a bit rude.

@catwriter’s question is legitimate and the discrepancies noted are indeed a bit curious.

Buyer/seller profiles are not private and are linked to or discussed on the forum every single day. You might not like catwriter bringing up your own gig, but it doesn’t violate any forum rules, and referencing one’s profile/gigs may indeed prove relevant to a forum discussion.

OK I was keeping an eye on this and I think this is not going anywhere.

The OP is unfortunately not here to listen.

They are in denial both about their skill level and how the marketplace works.

When someone is in denial they tend to not listen to actual advice but they almost always start deflecting or even attacking people who are genuinely trying to understand.

@chester48 you got plenty of advice and some fellow forum members asked some valid questions about your gigs.

No one would be looking into your gigs had you not asked for help.

I will be closing this thread since the OP just moved from the deflection stage to the attacking one.

Thank you all for keeping things civil and trying to help.

Unfortunately, not everyone can be helped.

Archived