How to Return Money to your Client?

mehroze10

I confess I took a client who paid me well and I failed to give her desired results. At first, she approved my work and gave me a 5-star rating. Later she realized that work was not up to her standards. I agree with her and I want to return her money. Is there any way to return her money? I feeling guilty.

If you already have withdrawn the cash, there is no other way you can give her a refund. Maybe redoo the work and send it to her via inbox if you can.

If you’ve not withdrawn the money, she can simply open a dispute on the order and she’ll be refunded and the fund will not be cleared. WARNING! This will really affect your stats.

If you already have withdrawn the cash, there is no other way you can give her a refund. Maybe redoo the work and send it to her via inbox if you can.

If you’ve not withdrawn the money, she can simply open a dispute on the order and she’ll be refunded and the fund will not be cleared. WARNING! This will really affect your stats.

Thanks it is helpful. I really do not care about my stats I just can not do anyone wrong.

Just shared that thing with my client. 🙂 Hope it will help her.

Archived