Rate my gigs please

irshams

I have been a seller for almost a year now but unfortunately I am yet to get that much success. Apart from the one review I don’t have anything to show. I rarely get any work requests and never get any returns after sending buyer requests. I have come to the conclusion that maybe its my gigs that are the problem. They may not be attractive for people to click them. Please feel free and be as brutally honest as you can as I believe all of your guidance will help me evolve my content. Thank you in advance.

My profile: irshams | Photoshop Editing, Social Media Design | Fiverr

I like the fact you’ve used videos for your gigs, but a couple of things I’ve noticed from a quick look:

1. Your vector gig - it’s difficult to see from the video what the difference is between the 2 images, before and after the vectorization. Could you maybe explain why somebody might need a vector image?
  2. Your banner gig video looks good, but the thumbnail, which is what everybody sees on your profile etc. doesn’t show a banner. Could you edit the gig video so your thumbnail shows an example banner? To change your thumbnail just go to your gig edit page, pause your video and then click ‘set as preview’. Make sure you save it, and your new thumbnail will change after a while. 🙂

I like the fact you’ve used videos for your gigs, but a couple of things I’ve noticed from a quick look:

1. Your vector gig - it’s difficult to see from the video what the difference is between the 2 images, before and after the vectorization. Could you maybe explain why somebody might need a vector image?
  2. Your banner gig video looks good, but the thumbnail, which is what everybody sees on your profile etc. doesn’t show a banner. Could you edit the gig video so your thumbnail shows an example banner? To change your thumbnail just go to your gig edit page, pause your video and then click ‘set as preview’. Make sure you save it, and your new thumbnail will change after a while. 🙂

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

Archived