It's look like as a professional?

photoeditshop64

Yesterday i will joint in fiverr & create a new gig about transparent background
any one can see my gig profile…

favicon-32x32.png.a502b225ac278657227f434465e0169b.png Fiverr.com
make-transparent-png-background-any-format-superfast.jpg.84a92bd4be4b938208f2697657634927.jpg

Photoeditshop64: I will make transparent, png background any format superfast...

For only $5, Photoeditshop64 will make transparent, png background any format superfast. | We Make TRANSPARENT PNG background for any type of photos with High Resolution. Trust me, You are in Right place now.We do any kind of | Fiverr

Hi, your profile is pretty well written but unlimited revisions is never a good idea and I read in your FAQs that you actually offer to do one free picture. Why? Have enough samples on your gigs to show your work otherwise anyone can come to you anytime and basically get free work.

Hi, your profile is pretty well written but unlimited revisions is never a good idea and I read in your FAQs that you actually offer to do one free picture. Why? Have enough samples on your gigs to show your work otherwise anyone can come to you anytime and basically get free work.

thank you,for your good suggests.

Archived