If Orders Incomplete

airgil

Hi everyone,

I been doing great as Fiverr Freelancer for almost a year now, everything seems going right for all my gigs services, clients come and go.

Just recently I noticed that one of my new client placed and order, but it was incomplete, he said that his waiting for his friend to provide additional requirement’s. So, I definitely waited and messages him several times to follow-up the status in order to start, since I can see that his been"Online" most of the time.

Several weeks are gone by maybe it’s like 2 months of waiting he responded by message that his not able to contact anymore his friend, so he then started the gig.

I was able to complete the gig before the due date and delivery it to him, however he let the order automatically delivered even I keep on seeing him online on Fiverr. In my amazement! I was shocked to see that my Fiverr profile “Delivery On time from 100% down to 33%” I can’t believe it, not because client put the Order Incomplete it becomes my burden?

It doesn’t make sense to have such a drop in delivery rate if you delivered on time. Contact CS. The clock shouldn’t start ticking on an order until all the requirements are there.

Yah that’s my point, the clock should not start…

Archived