Gig promotion stopped and gig jumped to the last page

Hi.
I see my gig promote option suddenly show me "Not promotable (Unqualified) " and my gig goes to the last page. I want to know why this happens and why my gig promote option is stopped.

Can anyone please tell me why this thing happens and why my gig promote option is stopped?

Looking for the best and valuable answer.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I am facing the same after every some days. It gets back and goes. The going of promoted gigs also takes listing with it, can’t co-related but if it comes back again this time, I am planning not to use that feature further.

The same thing is happening to me very frequently. Currently I’m facing this problem, I’m also planning not to use promoted feature.

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone.

Last 6 month my gig was disappeared and also the gig option was suspended. At the earlier of the month , gig was back also the promotion option. But, suddenly , 1 day ago, again my gig going to disappeared and the gig promotion suspended. I don't know why.

Any one have the correct information for this ?

Thank you

23 hours ago, graphical_brain said:

the gig promotion suspended. I don't know why.

It was likely suspended because Fiverr probably removed you from the program. If you aren't producing results in the program (which may have been the reason), why would Fiverr keep your gig promotion active? You likely no longer qualify, so you were removed.

7 hours ago, jonbaas said:

It was likely suspended because Fiverr probably removed you from the program. If you aren't producing results in the program (which may have been the reason), why would Fiverr keep your gig promotion active? You likely no longer qualify, so you were removed.

Is there any specific solution to get back again ? 

On 8/23/2021 at 3:50 PM, graphical_brain said:

Hi everyone.

Last 6 month my gig was disappeared and also the gig option was suspended. At the earlier of the month , gig was back also the promotion option. But, suddenly , 1 day ago, again my gig going to disappeared and the gig promotion suspended. I don't know why.

Any one have the correct information for this ?

Thank you

This is very sad for a seller. I think you may be involved with scamp.

2 hours ago, graphical_brain said:

Is there any specific solution to get back again ? 

Fiverr determines who is able to use that feature. If they chose to remove you from the program, than that would likely be your final answer. It should be noted too, that you do not need to be part of the promotion program to be successful here on Fiverr.

It has fallen short of the quality and additional metrics needed to be promoted.
Additional quality metrics vary from seller to seller and the service that they offer.

What I can recommend is that you keep doing your best, deliver quality work to your buyers, and you may meet these quality metrics in the future.
Know that this is proprietary information and I cannot share any details on what these additional quality metrics are.

I strongly suggest sharing your Gig on social media and trying to attract potential buyers. It is imperative to deliver as high of quality service as you can, that might be the most important thing, along with responding and delivering on time.

Archived