How do I understand who has signed up with my link?

Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to understand who has joined Fiverr with my affiliate link

EXAMPLE: If simone subscribes to Fiverr with my link and I want to verify that it is true, can I do it from my dashboard?

Thanks to who will answer me!

• Like 4

In this article (How To Start Guide | Fiverr Affiliates) it says: "The USER ID column (the leftmost column) contains the IDs of the real members of Fiverr.com and can be used to find specific users on Fiverr. "

But I don’t understand where Fiverr subscribers can find this ID

That is, if I wanted to know if (for example) that person has signed up to Fiverr with my affiliate link and I want to be sure, I could identify his user id … did I understand correctly?

USER.thumb.PNG.884d2236950db62e3bd5bc402f54ba65.PNG
USER1257×164 19.2 KB
  • Like 1

If no one’s answered, then chances are no one who’s seen your question actually knows the answer. You can reach out to Fiverr’s Customer Support, though, and ask. They’ll probably be able to help more than random Sellers on the forums. support@fiverr.com

If they are able to answer, would you be willing to share that answer here? In case some one else has the same question.

• Like 2