No sales for 7 months

davemeyers519

Its been 7 months since my account was blocked by fiverr and I had to create this one,whoever I haven’t got any orders at all no matter how much I try,my previous account had so many sales but I don’t understand what’s going on.And where are PLR gigs? Someone should help me cause right now am jobless and I think I have an opportunity in fiverr.

Its been 7 months since my account was blocked by fiverr and I had to create this one,whoever I haven’t got any orders at all no matter how much I try,my previous account had so many sales but I don’t understand what’s going on.And where are PLR gigs? Someone should help me cause right now am jobless and I think I have an opportunity in fiverr.

Its been 7 months since my account was blocked by fiverr

If your account has been permanently disabled it will only be a matter of time before this account is disabled also.

Its been 7 months since my account was blocked by fiverr and I had to create this one

It is against Fiverr’s TOS to create an account once you have been blocked.

Archived