I made my first $100.000 on Fiverr and you can do it too! - Tips from a Top Rated Seller

Congrats !

Would it be too much to ask for a yearly breakdown of these $100,000 ?

I am also seriously considering quitting my corporate job and go full time free-lancing. The hourly rate is just insane.

Hoping to be one those writing such success story someday !

check this out before depending on fiverr 100%

Super quick backstory; I’ve been with Fiverr since 2011, selling for the last couple of years in the Forex category as a Level 2 seller, about to hit the earnings requirement for Top Rated. I’ve qualified for Promoted Gigs, Early Payout and Cash Advance and have only had a couple of cancelled orders in a few hundred sales. It’s very much a side hustle to break up the day, make a couple of sales a day and connect with some fantastic people. Imagine my surprise to discover that my two most pop…
  • Like 10

check this out before depending on fiverr 100%

Super quick backstory; I’ve been with Fiverr since 2011, selling for the last couple of years in the Forex category as a Level 2 seller, about to hit the earnings requirement for Top Rated. I’ve qualified for Promoted Gigs, Early Payout and Cash Advance and have only had a couple of cancelled orders in a few hundred sales. It’s very much a side hustle to break up the day, make a couple of sales a day and connect with some fantastic people. Imagine my surprise to discover that my two most pop…

Never said once I would.

And I’m in translation / voice over :woman_facepalming:t2: Your link is irrelevant as it talks about forex gigs.

• Like 4

Keep in mind he is doing full 3D animations, and one order is 1K to 2K level for 3-5 minutes video.

Comparing his income to other “smaller” categories skills is not relevant.

It is like pharmacist comparing his salary with brain surgeon.

Most of these “100K earned” sellers are in the niche that bring 1K per order or more.

So everyone should take a step back before jumping to conclusion this income on Fiverr is achievable in general.

It is only achievable in categories where work has high priced values that can not be crashed by overflow of new sellers.

3D animation is not something you can fake, as it is with design, proofreading, content writing, and similar. So you do not have many sellers (no point of scammers to even go there).

My suggestion would be to never set goal for Fiverr to be main and only source of income.

Goal should be stable freelancing and gathering income from multiple sources.

So everyone should take a step back before jumping to conclusion this income on Fiverr is achievable in general.

I’m not saying that one’s vertical is irrelevant, but claiming that people should take a step back before they think about making a total of six figures on Fiverr, sounds like conditioning to me personally.

It’s like me back when I was a level 1 seller, reading the blogpost about a woman making millions by being an HR generalist.

I never once thought that:

I’m not in HR, therefore this isn’t for me".

Is it easier to present people with a larger amount when calculating life-long earnings on the platform if you are selling big-ticket items?

Sure. I personally felt like my ego took a punch in the face by superman himself when I met another seller via one of the Ice Breaker events.

He was a developer, and he was making over $500,000 a year on Fiverr. Had over 20 employees, and thought about scaling up.

I felt inspired and saw his earnings as a clear window of what can be achieved. It broke my mental ceiling. I am now working on getting there myself. (or to a version of that closer to what I feel comfortable with)

But a couple of things to note here:

A) by conditioning yourself in general, you are effectively creating a self-fulfiling prophecy.

B) by saying that “oh he makes 3D videos, that’s why” may appear as if you are brushing off just how hard it is for a seller to juggle those 4/5 digit projects each month. It takes a lot of skills, mostly soft skills, to tackle that sort of clientele, consistently.

@raghnalltuathai Keep up the good work, and please share the next part of your journey with us.

• Like 25

I’m not saying that one’s vertical is irrelevant, but claiming that people should take a step back before they think about making a total of six figures on Fiverr, sounds like conditioning to me personally.

It’s like me back when I was a level 1 seller, reading the blogpost about a woman making millions by being an HR generalist.

I never once thought that:

I’m not in HR, therefore this isn’t for me".

Is it easier to present people with a larger amount when calculating life-long earnings on the platform if you are selling big-ticket items?

Sure. I personally felt like my ego took a punch in the face by superman himself when I met another seller via one of the Ice Breaker events.

He was a developer, and he was making over $500,000 a year on Fiverr. Had over 20 employees, and thought about scaling up.

I felt inspired and saw his earnings as a clear window of what can be achieved. It broke my mental ceiling. I am now working on getting there myself. (or to a version of that closer to what I feel comfortable with)

But a couple of things to note here:

A) by conditioning yourself in general, you are effectively creating a self-fulfiling prophecy.

B) by saying that “oh he makes 3D videos, that’s why” may appear as if you are brushing off just how hard it is for a seller to juggle those 4/5 digit projects each month. It takes a lot of skills, mostly soft skills, to tackle that sort of clientele, consistently.

@raghnalltuathai Keep up the good work, and please share the next part of your journey with us.

Hey Frank,

thank you! I definitely will. I think we sometimes forget that we are born all the same. I didn’t wake up someday and was able to create these 3D animated music videos. I started with purchasing a licence and a simple YouTube tutorial. And I’m sure there are even bigger niches.

To get some clients, reputation and reviews I had prices so low I was actually going crazy. I started with a $80 package. For a 3D animation :D. I almost thought about leaving the platform but I worked on my business and marketing and scaled it up year by year. And I’m sure everyone can achieve something like that if he or she really has the intention to do so.

3D animation is not something you can fake, as it is with design, proofreading, content writing, and similar. So you do not have many sellers (no point of scammers to even go there).

You would think so but actually it is full of scammers. They steal animations from YouTube, use it as their portfolio and cut parts of them together to provide “customized music videos” for their clients. Back in the days I was reporting these guys as they are scamming people and stealing others work. Hell, they even steal my portfolio, my descriptions, use the same prices and there’s even some guy who uses the same software and just copies my scripts and concepts but re-animates the exact scenes and created a “new” video out of it. They became more and more by day, so there’s nothing you can do about it actually.

• Like 21

Congrats on your 100k and thank you for sharing your tips!

Actually all my sales are down, after growing continuously for over 3 month and I don’t know why.
5-Star rated Level 1 Seller and from one day to another i don’t get any orders. 😔

• Like 7

Congrats on your 100k and thank you for sharing your tips!

Actually all my sales are down, after growing continuously for over 3 month and I don’t know why.

5-Star rated Level 1 Seller and from one day to another i don’t get any orders. 😔

Hello a;nd glad you could join our forum.

• Like 5

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic