April Music & Audio Contest - with Loftprod 🎼

fvrrmusic

Hello to everyone! We apologize for the long silence… but after deliberating, we’re excited to announce our winners!

Once again, there were many incredible submissions with all of you giving unique takes and version of this arrangement made by @loftprod… because of that, we decided again to give prizes to our 2nd and 3rd place winners too!

After going through them all, we are happy to announce the first place winner… @joylinmusic :1st_place_medal:, Joylin added some violin and strings of her own to make a beautiful rendition! And is walking away with a cool $100 in credit.

Listen to her entry here, and see her fiverr gig here

In second place, receiving $50, is @zenter! And 3rd place goes to @rishidas, also getting $50!

Thanks again to everyone for participating - and feel free to give some ideas for the next one! And of course thank you to the amazing @loftprod

That’s a big surprise. I hope this inspires me to keep learning orchestral composition.

Do we have to do anything to avail the prize or is it automatic?

Thank you for making me and my sister very happy. She helped me with vocals on this.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes guys, really sorry for the Delay, we had tough weeks… Congratulations @joylinmusic, @zenter and @rishidas. You guys rock it this month!

I have to say the selection process was incredibly hard because of all the plenty awesome submissions we received… Thank you so much to every person who participate and to the great @fvrrmusic for making this happen! It was a outstanding experience listening to you all!

Cheers and good luck with your trip!

Loftprod

Thanks. I would love to hear more of your music. Where can I hear it?

Hello to everyone! We apologize for the long silence… but after deliberating, we’re excited to announce our winners!

Once again, there were many incredible submissions with all of you giving unique takes and version of this arrangement made by @loftprod… because of that, we decided again to give prizes to our 2nd and 3rd place winners too!

After going through them all, we are happy to announce the first place winner… @joylinmusic :1st_place_medal:, Joylin added some violin and strings of her own to make a beautiful rendition! And is walking away with a cool $100 in credit.

Listen to her entry here, and see her fiverr gig here

In second place, receiving $50, is @zenter! And 3rd place goes to @rishidas, also getting $50!

Thanks again to everyone for participating - and feel free to give some ideas for the next one! And of course thank you to the amazing @loftprod

Thank you so much! I’m really excited to be in second place!!

I can’t wait for the next contest to give my 101%!

Cheers and blessings!

Cool competition, but I feel it should be required that you submit to the forums next time.

I had no idea how this works. Signed to the forum thing for this thing particular and it just didn’t make any sense to me on how to work on it. So sorry for that ❤️

I had no idea how this works. Signed to the forum thing for this thing particular and it just didn’t make any sense to me on how to work on it. So sorry for that ❤️

It’s all good, I just found myself surprised when the winner was hidden all along!

That’s a big surprise. I hope this inspires me to keep learning orchestral composition.

Thank you for making me and my sister very happy. She helped me with vocals on this.

I have the exact same question… :thinking:

I have the exact same question… :thinking:

Automatic. You both should have received it a few days ago! Please let me know if you think you didn’t 💪

Archived