Buyer request write

jafrin418764

Hiiii,

There are plenty of topics about that in the Forum already, all you have to do is type the keywords in the search bar.

However, I don’t wanna discourage you, but it is not that easy to get an order from the Buyer Requests section, buyers receive 100+ offers in just a few minutes (depending on the category) and many of the buyers ask for the world for a 5$ budget… so be careful. I suggest you to try to improve your gigs as much as possible so that you can attract buyers without having to respond to buyer requests.

All the best!

Hiiii,

There are plenty of topics about that in the Forum already, all you have to do is type the keywords in the search bar.

However, I don’t wanna discourage you, but it is not that easy to get an order from the Buyer Requests section, buyers receive 100+ offers in just a few minutes (depending on the category) and many of the buyers ask for the world for a 5$ budget… so be careful. I suggest you to try to improve your gigs as much as possible so that you can attract buyers without having to respond to buyer requests.

All the best!

thanks for your suggestion

Archived