Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now,

Last March 15th I got the Promot gig option But a few days later they say Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now, we’ll notify you as soon as this changes, and my gigs lost the rank. When I search then my gig opens on the last page. I’m a level 1 seller and my gigs completed 35 reviews. My total reviews 99.

• Like 8

Maybe it is because your overall rating is 4.8 now. Or the overall rating on the gig has fallen. I see your best selling gig has an average rating of 4.7.

My overall rating is 4.9 and prompt gig rating is 4.8.

That is not what I see on your profile? Does it appear differently to you? Or is the promoted gig not the one that is your best seller?

2008378316_ScreenShot2021-04-13at11_55_18AM.thumb.jpg.d23db8255a9a12b05670f8383d74dfce.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 11.55.18 AM1364×744 127 KB

• 1 month later...

Maybe it is because your overall rating is 4.8 now. Or the overall rating on the gig has fallen. I see your best selling gig has an average rating of 4.7.

Same thing happened to me. One day I was invited to promoted gigs feature. 2 days later, my gigs couldn’t be promoted anymore (they still can’t). Nothing changed. Not even a slightly change on my overall rating or a specific gig’s rating. No cancelation. No drop on my statistics.