I am new Here. Need Ideas To Make Sales With My Gig

yommys01

Interesting - TBH I did notice that discrepancy between images, sadly I get somewhat immunized from seeing so many template, stock, or explosion in a spew factory images. I was happy that these were not the latter.

I’ve talked about one of the images including the branding of another company. Another of the images contains large parts of a gig image used by another Fiver seller, and yet another contains a very common image (the woman sat on the floor with her arms in the air). Maybe these last two are stock images, but it’s all part of the ‘credibility’ thing. When you ask a premium fee - everything about your gig has to be premium, otherwise it just doesn’t work. I’m being factual about this rather than accusatory.

Indeed

I hate seeing the branding of another company in gig images. it screams tacky to be me but some have told me I knoweth not of which I speake.

🙂

Thanks for all the advise guys. I am taking everything into consideration and have decided to action some of the advises given here so far.

1. I have changed the prices. The lowest used to be $240 with 3 links, I have now made it $80 with one link, the second $225 with 3 links and the third $350 for 5 links.

2. I will also get a graphics designer to create images for me.

Thank you all.

Archived