Losing Level 1 because of no rating by the clients

mehroze10

After getting level 1 I stopped getting as many orders as I used to get before. Now even the current clients won’t rate my work and I also can not request them to rate the order since it is against the TOS of Fiverr. Because of the lack of rating, I am going to lose my level 1 rank. Any suggestions?

• Like 10

What makes you think a client not giving you a Review/Star Rating affects your account Level?

I have a sneaky feeling there may be more to this story than you have typed. You mention what could be a sign you got desperate and did some thing - maybe took on a client you should not have??

🙂

• Like 10

No actually is not it compulsory to maintain a 4.7 rating for 60 days for maintaining level 1? I have got no rating in about 58 days and that is what makes me think that it will affect my Level. Please guide me if I am wrong.

Fiverr is different from some other places and Coarse Ogre is actually right - if not flippant as his habit these days Grrr

Once you have attained a Level, so long as you do not do anything to make your stats dip below the thresholds you don’t lose the level badge.

So if you don’t get any reviews or any reviews that take you below 4.7 there is no drama.

🙂

• Like 11

Fiverr is different from some other places and Coarse Ogre is actually right - if not flippant as his habit these days Grrr

Once you have attained a Level, so long as you do not do anything to make your stats dip below the thresholds you don’t lose the level badge.

So if you don’t get any reviews or any reviews that take you below 4.7 there is no drama.

🙂

• Like 8

• 2 years later...

I do not believe you will lose your review, however if you haven't gotten an order in 60 days, it is in your best interest to start marketing your gig on as many platforms as you can. Social Media, Blogging, youtube, etc. Get those orders up Regardless of if you will lose your level or not. 

• Like 9

I don't think you'll lose your level... If it's been 60 days without an order, it's time to get creative with your marketing. Think outside the box and spread the word about your gig. Sharing the gigs on social media, blogs, YouTube, and more to attract new customers would a place to start. Remember, the key is to increase your orders, so let your imagination run wild and give it your all!

• Like 9

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/13/2023 at 7:47 PM, mabelma said:

I do not believe you will lose your review, however if you haven't gotten an order in 60 days, it is in your best interest to start marketing your gig on as many platforms as you can. Social Media, Blogging, youtube, etc. Get those orders up Regardless of if you will lose your level or not. 

What other marketing ways do you suggest? Please add some details

• Like 8