I haven't a job in the last 1 month

gstudiovect

Just off the top of my head…things I would change in your profile/gigs.

• One-Day Delivery

Sorry, but if I hire you and you promise one-day delivery I am going to be suspicious of the quality. Plus, if I am one of several orders you are working on today, how am I sure you aren’t “rushing” through them? One-day deliver sounds scammy to me.

• 24/7 Support

No one can provide 24/7 service. Don’t offer it as it makes you sound desperate.

• 100% Satisfaction

Again, this is a promise you will not be able to keep with all Buyers. For example, I am a VERY, VERY difficult Buyer. I 100% promise you that you will NOT be able to satisfy me.

• Unlimited Revisions

This is also another sign of desperation. You mean to tell me that you will revise my order every time I ask? That’s great because (as I noted above, I’m a tough customer) I will take you up on that and get you to revise my order for the next few weeks, months…maybe even a year from now. You won’t be able to do anything about it as your profile states you offer unlimited revisions.

• The $5 Price

Again, this sounds scammy, desperate and just downright unprofessional.

Change those things and you will appear to be a professional Seller rather than someone desperate for work who is willing to give away their talent to make a few bucks.

I’m trying to help you here.

Good luck.

Archived