Result Perfection and Client Satisfaction is my first Priority

Shouldn’t your first priority be having the right skills for the job?

Maybe I’ve been doing this wrong.

@looseink No, I think you’re probably doing this right.

@saravanan143822 That heading tells your prospective customers that you are desperate and that you would like nothing more than for them to take advantage of your desperation. Instead of telling them that it’s your first priority, you should show them with your portfolio.

@looseink No, I think you’re probably doing this right.

@saravanan143822 That heading tells your prospective customers that you are desperate and that you would like nothing more than for them to take advantage of your desperation. Instead of telling them that it’s your first priority, you should show them with your portfolio.

Yah.

Was showing off some of my Canadian sense of ha-ha.

Thanks!

Too funny.

I love you guys.

I would never be where I am today in my freelance career without the trust and regular business I have received from so many clients Down Under.

@looseink Aussies and Canadians always seem to get on well. My husband was born in Canada, although he’s lived here for most of his life 🙂

any buyer to conform this heading? 😇

any buyer to conform this heading?

I am sure there are some buyers (you did not say seller) who expect perfection here - that is why they pick on the new or desperate “unlimited revisions” crowd of sellers here.

While it is nice to want client satisfaction (who wouldn’t?), some people are real thorns and are never happy in life.

GG

Archived