I'm not getting order using fiverr promoted gig

mohsinali2006

Hello to All,

I’m professional video editor and Fiverr level 2 seller.

I’m using Fiverr promoted gig feture.

I spent almost $14 for pomoted gug Ad.But U’m not getting oders.

In start when Fiverr invited me for promoted gig feture.I joiend and got $10 gift from Fiverr.I got 2 ordrers at that time.After that I am gettig imresssion and click but buyers not contact me.Please guide me, May I decreae my gig prices?

I’m wairing your positive feedback

Regards,

Mohsin

I received a few jobs when I used the Promoted Gigs feature as well.

You have to remember that you are offering a service (video editor) that has an extremely high percentage of competition.

I would guess that many of your competitors are also using the Promoted Gig feature.

If you haven’t done so already, why not take a look at what some of your competitors are doing.

Then compare them to you.

Are you charging competitive rates?

Are you offering the exact same services or do you have something sllghtly different to offer?

Things like this may help.

It’s good to know where you stand in a marketplace with a few thousand (okay, tens of thousands) of other video editors.

Good luck.

I received a few jobs when I used the Promoted Gigs feature as well.

You have to remember that you are offering a service (video editor) that has an extremely high percentage of competition.

I would guess that many of your competitors are also using the Promoted Gig feature.

If you haven’t done so already, why not take a look at what some of your competitors are doing.

Then compare them to you.

Are you charging competitive rates?

Are you offering the exact same services or do you have something sllghtly different to offer?

Things like this may help.

It’s good to know where you stand in a marketplace with a few thousand (okay, tens of thousands) of other video editors.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for your guidence. I recived some order normaly. But, not getting now with promoted gig. I will throughly check my compiteters gig

Archived